Expired Hot Deals

Lowe's

DEWALT 12-Volt Max 2-Tool Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case (2-Batteries Included and Charger Included) $99.60

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2021 2:27 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
3689 posts
1913 upvotes
Vancouver
cdogg26 wrote: Opinions on this vs the 18w Bosch clearance deal?
Get the Bosch.
Sep 16, 2017
225 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
cdogg26 wrote: Opinions on this vs the 18w Bosch clearance deal?
if you can find Bosch one, get Bosch... there is no comparison between these 2. Difference platform.

Dewalt 12V has very limited variant of tools, unlike Milwaukee which has more selections of 12V tools.

The Bosch one you also get 2 x 4Ah batteries with new 21700 cells.
Nov 13, 2013
518 posts
184 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks OP. Ordered but for some reason, Lowes placed the same order for me 3 times :). If someone finds it out of stock, let me know. I am in brampton.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2614 posts
1685 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Any Dewalt tool/battery experts out here? Will the battery in the OP kit work on these two Dewalt tools I have (no battery). DC940 & DC742. They are 12v DC.
Thank you in advance.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9447 posts
1585 upvotes
Bosch is overall better in every which way when it comes to consumer drills/impacts vs Dewalt imho.

That said this set is still pretty good. I have the gen2 of this model which is brushless. The size is very very handy and the batteries do last pretty long. Now you aren't going to be using this for driving 8 inch lag bolts for decking or anything like that... but basic house hold stuff or finish woodworking they work perfectly fine.

I did pick up an as-is set on this model at Lowes a few weeks back for like $35, no batts or charger. Good set to just leave in the car imho.
charlesd79 wrote: Get the Bosch.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com