Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Dyson v10 (Animal) 499.97 (no tax)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2020 5:24 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
4378 posts
1597 upvotes
Can anyone confirm if the Costco includes the soft fluffy roller??
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Rogers EPP - $40 Canada/USA-wide + 6GB since 2018
Nov 21, 2013
185 posts
57 upvotes
Markham, ON
I got the v11 Absolute from dyson.ca that comes with the soft roller for 699 (I have mostly hardwood floor in my home), it also came with a free tool after I chatted with a rep and 5% ebates
Jul 16, 2008
486 posts
228 upvotes
ON
Ordered yesterday from Lowes. Called customer service today to check and they said it's ready. Just went to pick up. There was a line up about 1/2 hour wait.
Sep 7, 2009
873 posts
511 upvotes
orangedude2 wrote: I got the v11 Absolute from dyson.ca that comes with the soft roller for 699 (I have mostly hardwood floor in my home), it also came with a free tool after I chatted with a rep and 5% ebates
What tool?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
Personally I had been using v6 for years and just bought the v10.

For those that cannot decide or stuck between v10 and v11. To make it simple. If you plan to get the soft rollerhead then buy the v11 since it comes with it. But honestly I had been using the basic bristle head for many years and it didn't scratch my hardwood. On top of that.. I have a young child so I have enough dents and scratches on my hardwood already.

Economical value wise, v10 is a very good value. But if you are one that seeks top of everything or can't sleep because you worry about your hardwood being scratched ( which might not happen with v10) then buy the v11.

V11 is slightly longer and a bit heavier than the v10 though. But it does have higher suction power and slightly longer battery life. The digital display.. Honestly.. It's another piece of electronic that can go bad. It's not particularly a problem for me but that's based on my own opinion.
Oct 7, 2016
132 posts
63 upvotes
Promo code expired :(
Now 499$+ tax like other places
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1577 posts
2071 upvotes
Knowhere
Deal is over, Now I can firmly wait for my v11 to be sale, :)
Sep 7, 2009
873 posts
511 upvotes
lightmeup wrote: Deal is over, Now I can firmly wait for my v11 to be sale, :)
But it is on sale for $200 off?
May 8, 2012
75 posts
43 upvotes
Ottawa
buyer beware, just placed order Saturday on v11 absolute in Ottawa, one in stock at site I was looking at, was demo model(of which I didn't know), they just cancelled order without email. waiting for five days and two hour on online chat hold....one day to pick this up on sale elsewhere Lowe's online inventory and communication poor.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2007
4345 posts
444 upvotes
GTA
i have a v7 with a soft roller, will that be compatible on the v10?
Jan 31, 2015
46 posts
25 upvotes
North York, ON
urir10 wrote: i have a v7 with a soft roller, will that be compatible on the v10?
Yes and No. the attachment fits and works but I was told the electric connectors are different and can damage the unit.
Aug 6, 2009
309 posts
227 upvotes
Markham
Lowe's paused my order with a HOLD - did anyone else have this issue?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2009
1116 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
My refurbished V8 is still chugging along. I'll probably go to the 11 when they are cheaper
Sep 7, 2009
873 posts
511 upvotes
orangedude2 wrote: I got the v11 Absolute from dyson.ca that comes with the soft roller for 699 (I have mostly hardwood floor in my home), it also came with a free tool after I chatted with a rep and 5% ebates
Ok, so I did this.. but I asked the rep in chat if this custom order (with free tools) would apply for rakuten cash back and they said it wouldn't. Did you actually confirm that you saw the activity with ebates?
Dec 15, 2005
205 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary
shaaazam wrote: Lowe's paused my order with a HOLD - did anyone else have this issue?
Same thing happened to me, I ended up calling them, gave them the order # and the order was released/processed within a few minutes. Never received a confirmation email afterwards, but reached out to their online chat today and they gave me my tracking number.
Wait times for their support over the phone and online are long for obvious reasons
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver Island
We have a V8 that’s still working but my wife wants to upgrade to the 11 Absolute.

I was not offered a free tool but rather a free Dyson tool bag, a big black bag with pockets (I think it retails for $33) - we don’t need it so I’m on the fence whether or not to order.

Curious what free tool you got, I thought the absolute already came with all the tools.
Nov 21, 2013
185 posts
57 upvotes
Markham, ON
holden wrote: Ok, so I did this.. but I asked the rep in chat if this custom order (with free tools) would apply for rakuten cash back and they said it wouldn't. Did you actually confirm that you saw the activity with ebates?
Hmm, actually I don't see the ebates so I'm not so sure if it'll apply. So you could just order w/out the tool and get the 5% instead.
Sep 4, 2008
907 posts
338 upvotes
New Westminster
For people that did in-store pick up, did u get an email afterwards? I never got an email after I picked up my vacuum even though that's what the customer service person said I would get.
Dec 30, 2002
121 posts
18 upvotes
Mississauga
On the chat now. No more free tool, nor an offer for the bag