Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless Vacuum $749 ($636 or less after scratch &save)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 10:09 am
[OP]
Dec 5, 2012
44 posts
42 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[Lowe's] Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless Vacuum $749 ($636 or less after scratch &save)

Lowe’s has Dyson V11 absolute for $749
MSRP is $899
$150 Off

Does not stack with Lowe’s 20% off coupon (DEAL20)

Cash back website eligible

Maybe other coupon could stack but feel free to comment.

So far this is the best price I have seen for V11 absolute

Dyson store refuse to price match, did not try web chat or phone call for extra tools

Update
With the new SAVEMORE coupon, it goes down to $599
This is definitely impossible low price for this new model
Coupon is dead

Update2
You can go in store and do scratch & save to save at least addtitional 15% off (up to 100% off)
It is as low as $636 or less depends on your luck
This is probably the second best deal for V11
Last edited by ytwytw on Sep 13th, 2019 9:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
74 replies
Nov 15, 2004
232 posts
8 upvotes
I'm thinking of buying it, been eyeing to get v10 absolute+, but since it's discontinued been waiting on v11 absolute or absolute+ to go on sale - what do you guys all think of this deal?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
3314 posts
2511 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I wonder if you could PM Best Buy and get the free Fitbit Inspire. It says on regular priced Dyson products, so YMMV.
Mar 29, 2006
167 posts
82 upvotes
namgungh wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:59 pm
I'm thinking of buying it, been eyeing to get v10 absolute+, but since it's discontinued been waiting on v11 absolute or absolute+ to go on sale - what do you guys all think of this deal?
What does the + do?
[OP]
Dec 5, 2012
44 posts
42 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Plus version come with stand up dock
Jun 28, 2015
105 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Imagine paying $750 for a vacuum...
[OP]
Dec 5, 2012
44 posts
42 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Definitely YMMV, if the Fitbit can be sold for a good price, it would be no brainer for me
I bought from Lowe’s at the end of the day since I got airmiles and it’s 3.5 minutes from my house
Dec 16, 2017
104 posts
153 upvotes
mhall1 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 11:17 pm
You could say that about anything that’s at the top of its category... Samsung Galaxy Note10+ $1725, Ferrari 350k+, Intel Core i9-7980XE Skylake $2900 etc...
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1535 posts
1377 upvotes
Alberta
I'm gonna try to get Dyson to match this tomorrow since they screwed up my v10b refurb delivery. It got turned around on the day off delivery and now it's back in Toronto. Maybe I can leverage their mistake for refund/upgrade.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1535 posts
1377 upvotes
Alberta
vivibaby wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 2:19 am
What's the point of price matching?
I'm hoping that by keeping my order with Dyson, they'll allow me to cancel my refurb and perform the upgrade to the v11. On the eBay refurb listing it does say no refunds, but since they screwed up my delivery, I'm hoping they'll make an exception. And for the same price, I would prefer to order through Dyson directly. They have provided great service with my previous purchases and I would prefer to give them the sale for any future warranty and loyalty considerations.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20589 posts
142486 upvotes
GTA
mhall1 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 11:17 pm
Imagine paying $750 for THIS vacuum...

I have a Dyson V8 that I paid something like $349 for, decent machine, but that is about what I would pay for it. I do feel like it's more on the delicate side and may not do so well if it took a tumble down the stairs...

OTOH, I have a Miele that I paid around $600 for and I feel it was worth every penny. Built like a tank, superior filtration, great suction, etc. I feel like it will be the last "main vacuum" I will need to buy in my lifetime.

Bottom line, I would recommend picking up one of the older models (things started improving significantly in terms of power with the V8 IMO) from the refurb outlet for better value, unless there is some particularly compelling feature in this new model that you can't live without (would be highly skeptical about that and how much of a difference is would really make in your day to day).

I get it that there is not much competition in this space but I agree, $750 for this is just nuts...
Jun 28, 2013
151 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton
toguy wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 5:36 am
Imagine paying $750 for THIS vacuum...

I have a Dyson V8 that I paid something like $349 for, decent machine, but that is about what I would pay for it. I do feel like it's more on the delicate side and may not do so well if it took a tumble down the stairs...

OTOH, I have a Miele that I paid around $600 for and I feel it was worth every penny. Built like a tank, superior filtration, great suction, etc. I feel like it will be the last "main vacuum" I will need to buy in my lifetime.

Bottom line, I would recommend picking up one of the older models (things started improving significantly in terms of power with the V8 IMO) from the refurb outlet for better value, unless there is some particularly compelling feature in this new model that you can't live without (would be highly skeptical about that and how much of a difference is would really make in your day to day).

I get it that there is not much competition in this space but I agree, $750 for this is just nuts...
Agreed, had a Dyson ball vacuum for $500, was alright.

Switched to my Miele C3 total care electric for $800 and couldn't go back. This puppy is going to be my last vacuum for life. Good filters, durable and crazy suction. Just bought another one for the condo!
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2007
1155 posts
360 upvotes
$599.99 with that coupon code is hot. Put an order down for local pickup. Came out to $629.16. Not bad for a vacuum that just came out and costs $899.99

EDIT: None of this makes any sense. The coupon code should not have worked. We will see if they will cancel my order in the morning.
Doesn’t apply to purchases of construction lumber (wood, plywood, OSB, treated wood, cedar, composite), asphalt shingles, gypsum panels, major appliances and branded products: iRobot, Ring, Canexel, Rockwool, Dyson, Google Home, Nest, Ecobee, Broil King, Kamado Joe, Napoleon, Traeger, Weber, Arlo, Samsung Smart Home, Lutron Caseta, Alfred, and Clearance products.