Expired Hot Deals

Eneloop NiMh 4-pack AA rechargeable batteries - $10.99 (Clearance - YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2016 8:12 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3733 posts
3256 upvotes
Markham

Eneloop NiMh 4-pack AA rechargeable batteries - $10.99 (Clearance - YMMV)

Deal Link:
4-Pack AA Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Nimh) Battery
  • Advanced technology allows eneloop batteries to be recharged up to 2100 times
  • Holds up to 70% of its charge for up to 5 years in storage (when fully charged)
  • Pre-charged using solar energy and ready to use right out of the package
  • Operates at -20° C
Clearance - no online stocks.

There are a few stores having stocks of this 4-pack AA batteries - more than 2 units in each store:
  • Brampton South, ON - 7
  • Burlington North, ON - 3
  • Waterloo, ON - 3
  • London North West, ON - 3
  • Cornwall, ON - 10
  • Sault Ste. Marie, ON - 10
  • Saskaton West, SK - 7
  • Lethbridge, AB - 5
Call the Hardware Dept of the store to reserve it to ensure they have stock before you drive or you might waste your time and gas.

Personal experience: I snagged the last 2 from the Newmarket/East Gwillimbury, ON store on Saturday evening after reservation with its Hardware Dept through online chat. It showed 2 in stock on their webpage and I confirmed 2 were reserved for me by their Hardware Dept before I drove to pick them up.
Images
9 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1231 posts
894 upvotes
Fool me once... shame on... shame on you... You fool me I can't get fooled again.

Gonna save my gas and clicks this time.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28885 posts
9381 upvotes
Idlehands wrote: Fool me once... shame on... shame on you... You fool me I can't get fooled again.

Gonna save my gas and clicks this time.
No kidding. Already two threads on this:

lowes-panasonic-charger-4-aa-precharged ... a-2002825/
lowes-eneloop-charger-8-aa-4-aaa-19-99-ymmv-1982613/

Basically AAs are OOS almost everywhere--if you can find them lucky, but you probably won't given the deal was posted quite a long time ago

AAAs can still be found, as far as I've seen--one Lowe's in Brampton (near Shoppers World) still had a bunch of packs when I went (I only bought one).
Apr 29, 2014
979 posts
335 upvotes
Pickering, ON
the new IKEA is still a better deal at $8 for 4 per pack AA.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14654 posts
4765 upvotes
Montreal
the lowes clearance deal on the charger + battery multipack was a pretty good deal, but I don't see $11 for a 4-pack of batteries being a "jump in the car and roar down to lowes" kind of sale. :facepalm:
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28885 posts
9381 upvotes
hello2adi wrote: Thanks OP. Got 6 from Brampton South!
WTF? I was there two weeks ago and they had none; I ordered online (they showed 5 in stock) and order partially cancelled due to no actual stock. When I got there to pick up the rest of the order, I made sure to look around the battery thing really well for them and there definitely were none.

Did you actually find them in the store or did you put through an online order? In the case of the latter I'm guessing you will get cancelled but I'm very curious to hear if you actually got 6 packs there--if so, were there any more?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2602 posts
1786 upvotes
Toronto
LOL...the $75 truck delivery kills the deal!!!
Jun 6, 2008
306 posts
31 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: WTF? I was there two weeks ago and they had none; I ordered online (they showed 5 in stock) and order partially cancelled due to no actual stock. When I got there to pick up the rest of the order, I made sure to look around the battery thing really well for them and there definitely were none.

Did you actually find them in the store or did you put through an online order? In the case of the latter I'm guessing you will get cancelled but I'm very curious to hear if you actually got 6 packs there--if so, were there any more?
Thanks for jinxing it. :)
My online order for in store pickup was cancelled.