Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Feit Electric 9.5-Watt (3K) A19 LED Light Bulb @ 67 CENTS!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2019 12:43 pm
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)

[Lowe's] Feit Electric 9.5-Watt (3K) A19 LED Light Bulb @ 67 CENTS!!

Valid Jan 24-30, 2019; Limit 5 bulbs per customer SKU: 694198
Images
  • 67c.PNG
38 replies
Oct 19, 2006
116 posts
430 upvotes
Not a good deal considering there is a LIMIT OF 5 BULBS. LED bulbs are always on sale close to this price, but to drive to a local Lowe's store for a Ration of 5 bulbs....not worth it.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2007
1223 posts
163 upvotes
M4W 1J6
Feit bulbs that I've purchased in the past that claim that they are suitable for fully-enclosed fixtures died quickly, in fully-enclosed and even semi-enclosed fixtures.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
Raptors wrote: Feit bulbs that I've purchased in the past that claim that they are suitable for fully-enclosed fixtures died quickly, in fully-enclosed and even semi-enclosed fixtures.
YMMV none my Feit bulbs haven't died. I specifically use them in fully enclosed fixtures as they are the only bulbs I have that advertise it can be used this way.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
All my Feit LED bulbs have died, enclosed and not.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
Raptors wrote: Feit bulbs that I've purchased in the past that claim that they are suitable for fully-enclosed fixtures died quickly, in fully-enclosed and even semi-enclosed fixtures.
Wiseman wrote: YMMV none my Feit bulbs haven't died. I specifically use them in fully enclosed fixtures as they are the only bulbs I have that advertise it can be used this way.
bogolisk wrote: All my Feit LED bulbs have died, enclosed and not.
All mine have worked without issue as well. Perhaps there's another underlining issue since some consistently have problems while others have none?
Jan 18, 2005
408 posts
83 upvotes
The only LED bulbs that have died on me we're Feit. A19, GU10, MR16. Most I purchased have died.
I stopped buying them a while ago. Maybe they are better now.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
Question to all that have dead Feit's... what do you put in your fully enclosed fixtures after?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
realog wrote: Not a good deal considering there is a LIMIT OF 5 BULBS. LED bulbs are always on sale close to this price, but to drive to a local Lowe's store for a Ration of 5 bulbs....not worth it.
It's still a good deal. Bring your friends. Buy 5 and go back in. Thanks OP, will pick some up if I'm in the area.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
All my Feit bulbs are still working within my fully enclosed fixtures for over 2 years now without any issues.

I'm sorry to hear that some of you had some that failed.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32138 posts
15421 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Everyone who has had failed bulbs, did you go through warranty to get them replaced?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2007
1223 posts
163 upvotes
M4W 1J6
Quentin5 wrote: Everyone who has had failed bulbs, did you go through warranty to get them replaced?
Since I bought it at Canadian Tire, I once used their 1-year exchange warranty since I had the receipt. I assume they would be able to look it up using your credit card as well.
Apr 19, 2015
127 posts
131 upvotes
Montreal
Very good price. But they are not dimmable lights.
Still great deal. Thanks op
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
WTFhot wrote: Very good price. But they are not dimmable lights.
Still great deal. Thanks op
According to the product page it has "full range dimming"
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
Wiseman wrote: Question to all that have dead Feit's... what do you put in your fully enclosed fixtures after?
No
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet