• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 8:49 pm
[OP]
Aug 30, 2013
516 posts
377 upvotes
prairies

[Lowe's] Free $25 gift card for first 100 customers again this Saturday

Got an email from Lowe's with their gift card promo for tomorrow.
Lowe's is busy trying to get customer action...
Images
  • 1940153651.png
90 replies
Nov 20, 2013
750 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
Again? Very nice.
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1227 posts
401 upvotes
Edmonton
When they say customers, does that mean I actually have to buy something? or can I just show up and pick up GC
[OP]
Aug 30, 2013
516 posts
377 upvotes
prairies
dj_rice wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 3:59 pm
When they say customers, does that mean I actually have to buy something? or can I just show up and pick up GC
When I walked in last week, they gave them out at the entrance. So no purchase was actually required .
No minimum spend required either.
Jul 31, 2009
432 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa
marcfar wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 4:09 pm
When I walked in last week, they gave them out at the entrance. So no purchase was actually required .
No minimum spend required either.
last week? do they do this fairly often? I only remember this happening once during black friday a few years back.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2422 posts
1147 upvotes
Vancouver
Set a tent at entrances
[OP]
Aug 30, 2013
516 posts
377 upvotes
prairies
oujifye wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 4:11 pm
last week? do they do this fairly often? I only remember this happening once during black friday a few years back.
They had one last week specifically. First time I am seeing this.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4524 posts
1615 upvotes
Can I just get 2 jugs of the Alaskan Ice melter and go home?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5579 posts
383 upvotes
Vancouver
For future use or someday use? Any minimum spend required?
Jun 18, 2017
131 posts
71 upvotes
My store Calgary sunridge made you buy something to get the gift card last week so going to think they will do the same this week.

Thanks for posting op but now I got to get up real early. Haha. Last week it was posted day off so no one knew I got there a hour and a half after opening and they still had a bunch. The time before this where it was advertised in the flyer the line started 30 min before opening and not everyone got one. Mainly cause Lowe’s doesn’t limit to one a family and tonnes of people brought thei little kids and all. One family bought a baby in a car seat and 3 other kids under 10 and they all got one including the baby it was unbelievable.
Jun 18, 2017
131 posts
71 upvotes
jtcb wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 5:31 pm
For future use or someday use? Any minimum spend required?
In the past it was a piece of paper type coupon where you have to use the full value so minimum spend of $25. Last week it was a actual gift card so you can spend as much as you like over multiple purchases. Not sure what this weekend will be like
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6075 posts
2119 upvotes
GET A $25 GIFT CARD IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS TO ENTER A LOWE’S STORE AFTER ITS OPENING ON (Saturday, November 9th)
Limit of 1 (one) gift card per household per day, while quantities last. Some conditions apply, lowes.ca for details.Gift cards of a value of $25 CAD will be distributed to the first 100 customers entering a Lowe’s store after its opening time in the morning of (Saturday, November 9). Limit of 1 (one) gift card per household per day, while quantities last. Lowe’s gift card is not a credit/debit card, has no implied warranties, is non-refundable cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, is not redeemable for cash unless required by law and cannot be used to make payments on any line of credit, credit card account or charge account. Lowe’s gift card cannot be used to make online purchases on lowes.ca. Lowe’s reserves the right to deactivate or reject any gift card issued or procured, directly or indirectly, in connection with fraudulent actions, unless prohibited by law. Lowe’s cannot be held responsible for replacing or honoring a gift cart if lost, stolen or damaged. It will be void if altered or defaced. Any gift card has no cash value until activated by Lowe’s at a participating store. Gift cards are not subject to any fees and has no expiry date. A gift card can be used up to its total value in Canadian dollars to make payments for purchases at any participating Canadian Lowe’s stores.