• Jun 28th, 2020 8:43 pm
[OP]
Mar 2, 2008
934 posts
1259 upvotes
BC

[Lowe's] Free shipping, no minimum

Free shipping, no minimum at Lowe's.

EDIT: Note that this was originally a thread about Rona. I added Lowes after the first reply raised it. A mod must have changed the title after Rona stopped their promotion.

For all those with shipping issues, feel free do downvote the thread citing "Poor merchant reputation". I'm not offended in the least. Let the hate flow. You can see my thoughts on Lowes here:
lowes-free-shipping-no-minimum-2362624/2/#p32294488
Images
  • rona.jpg
Last edited by brghunter on Jun 8th, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
151 replies
Mar 9, 2010
670 posts
560 upvotes
Lowe's and Rona are offering free parcel shipping, no minimum. Details below.
Subscribe to their newsletter and get $10 off $50.
Rakuten is 1%, Great Canadian Rebates is 2%.

Free Shipping on All Parcel Orders Until March 30!

Learn More
The free parcel shipping offer applies to Lowes.ca orders only.
Only items listed as available for parcel shipping qualify for the promotion.
The Free Shipping offer is subject to change without notice.
Free shipping applies only to shipping addresses in Canada. Existing parcel shipment restrictions to remote locations may still apply. See full Shipping Policy below for more details.
Oversize items needing to be delivered via freight carriers and/or Lowe's delivery items are not eligible for free shipping.
Products with pricing noted to already include shipping will not receive a discount.
Free shipping will not apply if any purchase of an eligible item is cancelled.

How & When Parcel Shipping Orders are Shipped & Delivered
Parcel shipping orders are shipped directly to the shipping address you have provided (we cannot ship to PO Boxes at this time).
Orders ship via standard ground shipping usually within 1 business day from the time your order is placed.
Shipment will usually arrive 2-3 business days after the order has shipped for most destinations. Transit time may be longer to remote addresses.
Normally, shipment(s) are scheduled to arrive Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time.
If you are not home to accept your shipment, a shipping notification card with further details will be issued.
Smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door.
Multiple items may be shipped separately due to size or availability and may arrive at different times.

Purchases from Lowes.ca can only be shipped to destinations within Canada; standard shipping rates apply unless specified.
Orders / shipments cannot currently be fulfilled to certain remote locations such as Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut. Service to these locations may be added in the future.

Fragile parcel
Why Can't Some Items be Parcel Shipped?
Some items may be fragile and we want to make sure that you receive your purchase in one piece.
Some items may contain hazardous materials.
Some items are too heavy or too large for parcel shipping.
Some items sold in bulk may be too large for parcel shipping.
Some clearance items may not be parcel shippable.
Order Tracking

If you choose Parcel Shipping as your shipping method, your order will be delivered by a third-party shipping provider who will offer order tracking services. This service will allow you to monitor your package as it makes its way to its final address.

When your order has shipped, you will receive an email shipping confirmation containing a tracking confirmation number.

You can check the status of your shipment in the following ways:

Follow the instructions included in your shipping confirmation email to track your order through the carrier’s website.
Contact a Lowe’s customer service representative at 1-888-98-LOWES (56937).
Email us at support@lowes.ca for a status update.

If you misplace your shipping confirmation email, please contact a Lowe’s customer representative at 1-888-98-LOWES (56937) for assistance, or email us at support@lowes.ca
Mar 11, 2020
61 posts
76 upvotes
ugh when is the bay gonna offer free shipping no mimum
Nov 16, 2015
501 posts
935 upvotes
Toronto, ON
if mulch and soil were on sale this would be a pretty good deal
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6823 posts
3070 upvotes
Andyc416 wrote: if mulch and soil were on sale this would be a pretty good deal
Something tells me they wouldn't deliver this stuff. They never do.
Oct 22, 2016
480 posts
398 upvotes
Comox Valley
Good news for me, I have neither of these stores close to me. So I will be checking their prices out, for what I need.
Sep 9, 2016
242 posts
453 upvotes
Leask
cream4389 wrote: ugh when is the bay gonna offer free shipping no mimum
Looking for some old lady slacks or a shawl?
May 7, 2017
4 posts
17 upvotes
FWIW, I placed an order with Lowes on Sunday March 15 with free shipping. The order still has not shipped, so I got what I paid for. It's understandable to some extent, but the bottom line seems to be that they're just not shipping.
Aug 23, 2012
994 posts
663 upvotes
Everywhere
it's been less than 4 business days, people are staying home, and they are probably getting slammed with orders. I wouldn't expect fast shipping during this time.
Sep 12, 2008
9 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Think we'll ever get to a point where there's a discount on truck delivery? I've got an order I'd like to place, but it isn't eligible for parcel delivery.... I know I could do store pickup, but that feels like it defeats the purpose of trying to isolate....
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
3922 posts
422 upvotes
theoren_1 wrote: Think we'll ever get to a point where there's a discount on truck delivery? I've got an order I'd like to place, but it isn't eligible for parcel delivery.... I know I could do store pickup, but that feels like it defeats the purpose of trying to isolate....
They've done free truck delivery before. Would be nice now with COVID-19.
Proud member of SENS Army
Aug 15, 2009
730 posts
462 upvotes
Montreal
Just tried and truck delivery was 75$ on top of an order of 30$. Wtf.