Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Free shipping, no minimum

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2020 8:43 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7611 posts
5047 upvotes
Mellydealz wrote: Placed an order for 2 c-clamp brackets on may 31, total spent $6.76..not a big deal.. just received an email this morning June 13 saying my order has been delayed.. great! Id like to cancel but is it worth the $6.76 in time to cancel this order or is this a write-off ? Lol
Made an order on the exact same day, May 31 and also received this same email of the delay. Frustrating indeed but I guess I can wait another week or two.
Oct 12, 2004
509 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Mellydealz wrote: Placed an order for 2 c-clamp brackets on may 31, total spent $6.76..not a big deal.. just received an email this morning June 13 saying my order has been delayed.. great! Id like to cancel but is it worth the $6.76 in time to cancel this order or is this a write-off ? Lol
domo325 wrote: Made an order on the exact same day, May 31 and also received this same email of the delay. Frustrating indeed but I guess I can wait another week or two.
i ordered on may 19 and got the exact same email this morning. i guess i should call the store that supposedly has my order and ask how behind they are.

edit: wow, i just checked stock online of the item i ordered and the store doesn’t have any left... this is such a waste of time. never ordering from lowes again.
Jan 13, 2008
517 posts
513 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I came here to complain my June 3 order did not shipped yet, only to see that somebody else ordered on May 8 and still didn't get their order yet!
This is terrible!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7522 upvotes
BC
gananoque wrote: I came here to complain my June 3 order did not shipped yet, only to see that somebody else ordered on May 8 and still didn't get their order yet!
This is terrible!
SizzleChest wrote: Ordered three items on May 6. One item was cancelled on June 3. One item shipped today (June 11).
I just received a shipping confirmation for my last item today.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Mar 23, 2015
153 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just wanted to say that the way Lowe's handles all the the online side of the biz is simply a joke

I made two small orders a month ago (nothing fancy, some simple hardware for deck that was in stock and still in stock)
One order was shipped more than a week ago and since then no tracking update and no delivery (ok I get it Canada Post is busy)
Second order still not shipped

Tried to call / chat with them a few times and each time gave up after waiting half an hour to an hour. Tried to use contact form on the website - still no answer from there.
Finally yesterday manage to speak with someone after an hour wait on the chat. Asked whats going on with the order that was shipped more than a week ago. They told me to wait, we will check etc.. waited another 10-15 minute. Finally got a copy/paste reply saying basically we have no idea whats going on, its Canada Posts fault and we can't do anything about it. I asked what I'm suppose to do and instead of saying like Amazon do for example wait another week and if nothing will change we will refund you or ship you a replacement the rep just told me sorry we can't do anything just wait....
Then I asked ok so whats going on with the second order. Why its not shipped yet. Another please wait we will check. Then "sorry we have no idea whats going on with your order you will have to wait..." I then asked ok wait how long ? A week , a month a year ? "Sorry we don't know when it will be shipped"
Then when I had enough of it I told them please cancel my order. "Sure no problem we will cancel withing 24 hours"

Why they need 24 hours to cancel I don't know, but anyway 24 hours are over and the order is still not cancelled.

Luckily I used PayPal to pay so I opened a case with PayPal. Hopefully they will refund it.

Edit: Guess what. Almost a week after I asked to cancel my order and was promised it will be canceled withing 24 hours I got a shipment notification. Its a real joke.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
Update:

Order placed on May 28

Order cancelled today due to OOS. It took them a month to check their inventory and tell me their out of stock?! A task that takes 5 mins in person or 1 min on a computer took a month?! *facepalm

"You may be receiving this email because you’ve initiated a cancellation. If this isn’t the case your items have been cancelled by us because they’re out of stock. While we strive to maintain an accurate inventory, discrepancies do occur. If the order has been cancelled for another reason you will be contacted by a Lowe’s associate or you can reach us at the phone number or email listed below."
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15213 posts
1671 upvotes
Markham
A whole week and my online order is still in progress!

These guys are pathetic and deserve to get destroyed by Amazon.
ShadowVlican
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
4070 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
ShadowVlican wrote: A whole week and my online order is still in progress!

These guys are pathetic and deserve to get destroyed by Amazon.
Lol a whole week.. Read the thread. You need to wait at least a month before there's a change in status on your order. My order took a month to change to "shipped" and then another three weeks for can post to pick it up and deliver it.
Jul 12, 2009
86 posts
65 upvotes
Gatineau
Yep, better sit in lotus, take a deep breath and wait patiently... Ordered on May 21, and on June 25, I received an email saying my chainsaw has been shipped.

The good thing is that, if I ever receive it, it might be a pleasant Christmas surprise!
A hot deal is in the eye of the beholder.
Jan 4, 2008
942 posts
413 upvotes
Mississauga
My order from a month ago still hasn't shipped either. I bought an item that was online only, and no update yet. It's still on shipping label created status and that's it.

I've contacted Lowes and opened up a ticket with them, a week passed, no reply. I contacted them again to find out the status of the ticket and they said there's no update. So nothing's happening on either end.
bebepinotte2 wrote: Yep, better sit in lotus, take a deep breath and wait patiently... Ordered on May 21, and on June 25, I received an email saying my chainsaw has been shipped.

The good thing is that, if I ever receive it, it might be a pleasant Christmas surprise!
On the plus side, you could use that chainsaw to cut down a Christmas tree.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2009
2682 posts
1779 upvotes
Durham
May 28 - Ordered a gardening tool, and requested a price match.

May 29 - got a shipping notification.

June 11 - tracking got updated to "Electronic information submitted by shipper."

No more updates after that, and no reply regarding the price match.

Contacted Lowes couple of times, and last update was that Canadapost has the item since the 18th....is that strange? I dont really believe them as no update on tracking.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9452 posts
11810 upvotes
Calgary
Don’t order online from Lowe’s right now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)