• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2019 3:09 pm
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
118 posts
207 upvotes
west as

[Lowe's] Garden Treasures SS Matheson 4 pc. Set - $299 after code

Conversation set on for $499 clearance + extra discounts make it $419 approx. all in. Pretty sweet deal.

SS Matheson 4 pc. Set
Heavy-duty steel frame is powder-coated for weather-resistance
Handwoven polyethylene resin rattan material is attractive in any setting
Grey olefin fabric wraps comfortable foam-filled cushions
Resin wicker is a long-lasting, weather-resistant synthetic fiber weave that is UV-resistant and won't fade or crack
Images
  • Capture11.PNG
  • Capture232.PNG
Last edited by Krrrong on Aug 16th, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
111 replies
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
118 posts
207 upvotes
west as
Code SAVE20 makes it $299

HAWWT
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1004 posts
319 upvotes
Krrrong wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 1:13 pm
Code SAVE20 makes it $299

HAWWT
WHAT IN THE LITERAL ****!!! I just got this for a 'good' deal at $424 plus tax two days ago! This is an insane deal!!!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
118 posts
207 upvotes
west as
DOC SB wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 1:28 pm
WHAT IN THE LITERAL ****!!! I just got this for a 'good' deal at $424 plus tax two days ago! This is an insane deal!!!
Tell me about it. I ordered it twice now trying to get it adjusted.
Jun 3, 2007
531 posts
894 upvotes
Nice set. Bought this in July when it was on clearance. Looks like its double clearance. Will head over and see if I can get difference refunded. Thanks OP.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
118 posts
207 upvotes
west as
Did achieve a price adjustment to $320 all in. Win.
May 31, 2007
100 posts
44 upvotes
Just an FYI. Even though there is no stock in some stores when you look online, the stores actually can order sets and are re-stocking sets. The stores will continue getting trickles of product until the main warehouse is totally dry. I spoke to one of the managers in store at local Lowes after a huge mess up. I received my in-store pick-up email telling me to pick up my patio set. When I arrived, they couldn't find it. They said most likely someone had bought it even after it was marked sold. Anyways, I was able to get my set with free shipping for the hassle. And I later price matched for the $299. In my mind, that's a win.
Nov 17, 2007
125 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Haven't picked it up yet. Going tomorrow, when I get the email to say it's ready.
Jan 31, 2015
31 posts
14 upvotes
North York, ON
UltimateB wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 8:23 pm
That’s a good deal. Any ideas how big the set is? I have no idea how I’d get it home. I have a 7 seater SUV but not sure of that is big enough.
I believe the box is 33Hx35Wx54D. It did not fit my suv as is. Had to ditch the box.
Jan 31, 2015
31 posts
14 upvotes
North York, ON
pickupdapenny wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 8:50 pm
Just an FYI. Even though there is no stock in some stores when you look online, the stores actually can order sets and are re-stocking sets. The stores will continue getting trickles of product until the main warehouse is totally dry. I spoke to one of the managers in store at local Lowes after a huge mess up. I received my in-store pick-up email telling me to pick up my patio set. When I arrived, they couldn't find it. They said most likely someone had bought it even after it was marked sold. Anyways, I was able to get my set with free shipping for the hassle. And I later price matched for the $299. In my mind, that's a win.
This is true. I went to the Danforth location in Toronto. Although it showed 0 stock online they had 4 in store.