[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
1864 posts
798 upvotes
Toronto

[Lowe's] Gardena Oscillating Sled Sprinkler $35

hey all,

my sprinkler system's hose leaks (due to ageing and exposed on top of the flower bed soil)... so i am looking for a temporary sprinkler before i replace the hose.

gardena is solid brand (can't compare with crappy tire 10.99 product)... anyway lowes is running this sprinkler as 'clearance item' while canadian tire and hd is still selling for $60ish (prob newer version, slightly difference on the tabs where you can adjust the width of the watering area)... i have also attached a timer below if anyone wants to bundle it up, so it auto-stops watering the lawn at your desire time.

i hope this sprinkler can help your lawn during this hot hot hot summer like last weekend ...

Gardena 3,900 sq ft Oscillating Sled Sprinkler

https://www.lowes.ca/lawn-sprinklers/ga ... rm=gardena

Gardena Water Timer
https://www.lowes.ca/water-timers/garde ... rm=gardena

(try your luck and see if CT or HD will price match with 10%, however, these are marked as 'clearance items' and model # is different, so it's all depends on the cashier / sales associates. good luck)
CT: http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/garde ... p.html#spc
HD: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.aqua ... 64736.html
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 20th, 2018 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited title
42 replies
Mar 15, 2015
23 posts
14 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I saw the sprinkler inside the Maple, Toronto store, but this item had a white regular price tag on it. Seemed like a regular price item, but it is rather lowly priced for a Gardena sprinkler.
Sep 3, 2006
233 posts
81 upvotes
Montreal
I wanted to buy 3 of them.. But they do not ship this item. Too bad.. :(

Thanks for the deal
Aug 22, 2007
648 posts
460 upvotes
Thanks OP.

On another note, anyone else having a hard time logging into lowes today? I've tried multiple browsers on different computers. I've even successfully (according to the resulting redirect) reset the password a number of times, but no luck actually logging in.
Nov 8, 2012
232 posts
256 upvotes
TORONTO
FYI, Costco sells this at the same price $59.99 for the sprinkler and the water timer combined. Costco one also has a quick release hose attachment.
Last edited by maniac2403 on Jun 20th, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 11, 2007
300 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
maniac2403 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 8:54 am
FYI, Costco sells this at the same price $59.99 for the sprinkler and the water timer combined.
was this recent? i went last week to my local one and didn't find any
Mar 31, 2008
711 posts
415 upvotes
Airdrie
Looks like a good one. Our yard is smaller and the one we have won't oscillate on low pressure making it kind of useless for us.
Jan 4, 2014
21 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
h41t3r
Jun 20th, 2018 1:50 pm

Thanks OP.

On another note, anyone else having a hard time logging into lowes today? I've tried multiple browsers on different computers. I've even successfully (according to the resulting redirect) reset the password a number of times, but no luck actually logging in.

Same here. I just tried again using guest checkout and it went through.
Jul 12, 2003
211 posts
78 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kwanman wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 9:04 am
But that would make it the same combined price as this deal? This could be better for those that only need one or the other.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
1864 posts
798 upvotes
Toronto
lazyguy wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 8:38 am
I saw the sprinkler inside the Maple, Toronto store, but this item had a white regular price tag on it. Seemed like a regular price item, but it is rather lowly priced for a Gardena sprinkler.
maybe YMMV... it shows full price at centerpoint lowes, i placed the order online and pick up @ store. hope this helps the confusion.

Image Image
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
50084 posts
15050 upvotes
The top one is what I use. Much better than the cheap Rona ones.
So many haters and naysayers here. It's almost as if the EV fans are not really EV fans for the sake of saving the planet, but rather just Tesla fans - Ted Schmitt (insideevs)
Aug 22, 2007
648 posts
460 upvotes
Sambam1 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 9:25 am
h41t3r
Jun 20th, 2018 1:50 pm

Thanks OP.

Same here. I just tried again using guest checkout and it went through.

Thanks. I wanted to use the 10$ off promo for new email subscriptions since I had to order a few other things as well. I'll try it again later.
May 24, 2009
187 posts
11 upvotes
I've used timers before but it impacted he water pressure and reduced its range for our lawn. Would this timer have the same issue?
Nov 8, 2012
232 posts
256 upvotes
TORONTO
kwanman wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 9:04 am
Yeah I purchased it couple of weeks ago. Don't have the SKU handy now, will provide in the evening. It might be in the seasonal section along with garden hose and the yard bags. Agreed for those who don't need the timer, lowes might be a better bet.