Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

HOLY HOT - $1080 OFF - 17.75-in 4-Light Chrome Hardwired Clear Glass Drum Standard Chandelier $119

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2019 11:53 am
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2105 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey

[Lowe's] HOLY HOT - $1080 OFF - 17.75-in 4-Light Chrome Hardwired Clear Glass Drum Standard Chandelier $119

Jura 17.75-in 4-Light Chrome Hardwired Clear Glass Drum Standard Chandelier
4 Light chandelier
Installation hardware included
Easy to install
Chrome finish

Just checked US Homedepot also sells for USD $900+

Check another one LED - Canarm Hyde 19.5 0-Light Oil rubbed bronze Hardwired Opal glass Globe LED chandelier ONLY $15 as well!!

https://www.lowes.ca/product/chandelier ... er-1151980
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 15th, 2019 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8205 posts
5717 upvotes
Lightbulbs not included, weak /s

I don't have a tall enough ladder to even think about installing this lol
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
3785 posts
271 upvotes
Montreal
Does it look like a thousand bucks to people I'm trying to impress?
Heatware: 2-0-0
eBay: 69-0-0
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Lol, inflated msrp. It's just regular price for a small piece.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2999 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
I think Home Depot is being funny. It says "We've set this item's price lower than the manufacturer will let us advertise, so you'll have to add it to your cart to see our price. If you decide you don't want to purchase the item, you can remove it from your cart."

And the price once you add it to your cart: $932.23
Yeah, like Lowe's is in big trouble.
Nov 13, 2017
130 posts
130 upvotes
OP were you actually able to order one? Seems like there's no stock anywhere.
Jul 15, 2010
112 posts
26 upvotes
So it let me purchase with "truck delivery" selected.

I'm thinking it'll get cancelled anyways but worth a shot!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1910 posts
4826 upvotes
MSRP is high, but it's still cheap as hell at $100, such downvotes don't help
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
4658 posts
567 upvotes
Only available for parcel delivery $80 bucks

It does seem to retail most places in the US for $1000+, it's a tad ugly. I guess if you like it, it's still worth it at $250
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5918 posts
7339 upvotes
This is approaching fugly territory.. of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21239 posts
25703 upvotes
GTA
lindmar wrote: Only available for parcel delivery $80 bucks

It does seem to retail most places in the US for $1000+, it's a tad ugly. I guess if you like it, it's still worth it at $250
Delivery only because it comes from China. May as well but on AliExpress for less.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
993 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
Looks like a typical Canadian Tire "sale".
Nov 25, 2013
419 posts
371 upvotes
Hoth
Jura going to be in trouble if you bring this home to your wife. 90% savings or not.... this fixture hanging thingys look like something out of the dollar store.
Thanks OP, but wallet is safe
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29323 posts
10707 upvotes
Hamilton
$69 tops
hated on but respected.
Aug 25, 2011
207 posts
279 upvotes
BURLINGTON
Lowes is a great place to purchase clearance lighting - if you are willing to look for a bargain and can tolerate their wild pricing practices. It is not like Ctire where you the regular price is overpriced. Regular prices are competitive. I purchased clearance track lighting 2 weeks ago. Regular price $84.99 for 21$. I went into the store to purchase more and the price, still on clearance, was $67.00. They sold me more for the lower price when I showed them my web order at the cheaper price. The punchline - I waited a year for these to go on sale, and they are garbage. I had to modify every light head to get them to work. However, I have purchased many lights from their clearance area - I check every time I am in the store.
Also - I think this is a good time to look for clearance lighting because many stores are switching to LED lights. I am replacing any older lights in my house because I want to avoid hardwired LEDs and I am afraid that replacement bulb type lights will be harder and harder to get.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
I posted this light at $299 about 3 months ago. This is a hot deal regardless of whether people think its ugly or not. Quite a few rfd'ers have a hard time getting around the "hot deal/but i hate it" concept.

Good find OP
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3945 posts
5581 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Clicked on the picture and thought it would be something extravegent. looks like it's only worth 100$ , i'd buy it for 50$ max
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jul 11, 2009
853 posts
887 upvotes
Toronto
i bought a light fixture from lowes website before.
  1. the website literally has thousands of fixtures (kinda like wayfair), which makes looking through their catalog (even when filtered to a specific style) a multi-day exercise. they should figure out how to make their website more efficient if you want to sort through all of the lights.
  2. the light fixture came in a big box with zero packaging so it was no doubt banging hard around during shipping.
  3. the fixture was kinda bent, but i could sorta bend it back straight
  4. was advertised without bulbs (what i wanted), but came with light bulbs anyways (whatever), but since there was no packaging they were damaged and didn't work, leaving sharp glass shards inside the box (wtf ?)
  5. the electrical wires within the fixture were too short when the fixture was configured to it's maximum height (wtf?)
  6. in the end, it was an average price, but it was a specific light fixture that i wanted that i didn't find anywhere else, so i managed through it.
  7. left a bad review online, but lowes didn't post it nor did they follow up with me (wtf?)
Dec 30, 2013
452 posts
324 upvotes
Mississauga
I have a bunch of eurofase lighting in my house, nice quality made pieces from my experience, would deff jump on this if needed