Expired Hot Deals

Lowe's

Honeywell White Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat - 50% OFF (Now $84.50, Reg: $169.00)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2021 8:44 am
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
5696 posts
1741 upvotes
0 downvotes
ldncallie wrote: You can still get $75 off the purchase of an Ecobee lite thermostat at The Home Depot I believe if you are an Enbridge gas customer …. See their website for details ….. The Ecobee comes with the 4 to 5 wire adapter …. The screen / interface is much nicer to work with especially if your eyes are not that great and as said above a Canadian Company with awesome support if needed …. And I failed to mention their app is pretty darn awesome …
this is a hot deals thread and this thermostat is 50% off its regular price which is a hot deal. I'm sure your Ecobee is can be had for a great price but this is not the place to promote it. Oh and Ecobee devices are made in Asia, I suggest make a new topic if u want to discuss/promote it
Hi
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
5696 posts
1741 upvotes
0 downvotes
Ausmack wrote: Price in title
Price is on page 1 (its $84.50) but I will happily include it in the title of the post for you :)
Hi
Aug 13, 2019
713 posts
1029 upvotes
GoodFellaz wrote: Price is on page 1 (its $84.50) but I will happily include it in the title of the post for you :)
Very kind of you thanks
Apr 11, 2017
16 posts
23 upvotes
Ouch …. As an installer of the Nest Ecobee and Honeywell thermostats I was only intending to share my knowledge and if the Honeywell stat is on clearance chances are good stock will run low or out shortly …. Presented the Ecobee as an alternative …. For those that have vision problems both the Ecobee and the Nest products have very easy to read displays . Regarding where Ecobee products are manufactured …. Not in Canada …. Ditto for them all … Head office and Engineering are Canadian based last time I checked …. BTW I am not an employee of any of the thermostat manufacturers just an installer of any product my customers would like …. My apologies if I offended you or other RFD users .
Jun 4, 2007
141 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks for sharing the deal. Question what can this do that the free Ecobee upgrade doesn't? I currently have a Honeywell non-wifi Pro Series and debating which model to upgrade to. Thanks.
Jul 23, 2018
638 posts
251 upvotes
Will this work with a 3 wire system (heating only)?

I currently have an Alarm.com T2000 (Zwave) but don't have that subscription so want to switch.

The connected wires I see are RH (Red), W (White) and G (Green).

Thanks!
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
10857 posts
6119 upvotes
Paris
I have this exact same unit, minus the wifi, since around 2004. Solid thermostat. Might pick up the wifi version for the garage heater so when I’m feeling DIYish I can kick on the heat on the way home.