Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Kamado Joe 18-inch Classic $999 Again

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2019 5:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2006
1267 posts
145 upvotes

[Lowe's] Kamado Joe 18-inch Classic $999 Again

I missed the deal that ended last week but Lowe's has it back on sale for $999 until May 22nd. Their save the taxes coupon does not apply to this though.

I think I'd have to get it delivered because the box is too high for my SUV.
5 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 28, 2003
10342 posts
3406 upvotes
Ottawa
I got a similar one from Home Depot (Vision Grills for $899) a couple of months ago and so far it's been working out great.

Does anyone know where the best place is to buy Joetisserie? I found a couple of places in the US selling them for $185USD but after you factor in the gas and time to pick it up at the border, there won't be much saving vs. buying here. I would like to get it to roast my chicken/duck/possibly turkey/goose in the Fall/Winter!
Member
Dec 31, 2010
391 posts
418 upvotes
Montreal
canabiz wrote: I got a similar one from Home Depot (Vision Grills for $899) a couple of months ago and so far it's been working out great.

Does anyone know where the best place is to buy Joetisserie? I found a couple of places in the US selling them for $185USD but after you factor in the gas and time to pick it up at the border, there won't be much saving vs. buying here. I would like to get it to roast my chicken/duck/possibly turkey/goose in the Fall/Winter!
The joetisserie was eligible with the 20% off at Rona a few weeks ago. 240$ is the cheapest I've seen it so far.
Member
Dec 23, 2006
305 posts
21 upvotes
enigma54 wrote: I missed the deal that ended last week but Lowe's has it back on sale for $999 until May 22nd. Their save the taxes coupon does not apply to this though.

I think I'd have to get it delivered because the box is too high for my SUV.
Showing as $1299
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2006
1267 posts
145 upvotes
javis wrote: Showing as $1299
That’s because my original post was from May16th and the deal ended May22nd.
Member
Dec 23, 2006
305 posts
21 upvotes
enigma54 wrote: That’s because my original post was from May16th and the deal ended May22nd.
I got excited by the title.. reading comprehension FTW!

Top