Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Kobalt 7 1/4-in 10 Amp Single-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw with Laser Marker $99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 9:46 am
[OP]
Feb 7, 2008
822 posts
298 upvotes
Okanagan

[Lowe's] Kobalt 7 1/4-in 10 Amp Single-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw with Laser Marker $99

Back on sale for those who missed before.
Use $10 off email coupon. Comes to about $100 tx in.
7 replies
Jun 8, 2018
35 posts
17 upvotes
You get what you pay for with this one. Would definitely pay more to have a better saw with a bigger blade. Just my opinion!
[OP]
Feb 7, 2008
822 posts
298 upvotes
Okanagan
Didn't use this saw yet however IMHO, If you're a pro and need it for work look somewhere else. if you are average Joe making few cuts a year in your garage, here you go.
Not everyone needs a bigger blade.
Nawsmith wrote: You get what you pay for with this one. Would definitely pay more to have a better saw with a bigger blade. Just my opinion!
Sep 28, 2012
39 posts
7 upvotes
I used this saw for my deck and I am very happy with it. it's quite easy to move around.
I forget the specs, but I did some 45 degree cuts on 2x8 no problem
Aug 18, 2019
44 posts
57 upvotes
Bought this last year but then returned for 10". No problem whatsoever with the saw and fully satisfied.

Should've kept this 7 ¼" saw instead cuz this is much more lighter and portable unlike the heavier 10" tho i paid $100 only for the 10" Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Nov 30, 2013
281 posts
219 upvotes
Bought this for $68 a while back. I don't really recommend it since goes out of alignment easy.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3085 posts
1862 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
If you need a basic lightweight chop saw for doing repetitive cuts in hardwood flooring, this is a great little saw.
7-1/4 blades are cheap. If you set it up properly and use a fine finish blade, its more than adequate for baseboard or trim cuts.
Is it as nice as my 12" Dewalt? No, but it also weighs a quarter much. Guess which one goes with me in the truck most often?