Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Kobalt foam cannon $4

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2020 3:09 pm
Apr 5, 2010
929 posts
203 upvotes
At Lowe's right now. Returning my Princess auto one for $15.

Here's the selection, they're clearing out the accessories :
Images
  • 20200722_175900.jpg
Jul 10, 2017
95 posts
141 upvotes
Which branch is that?
The Availability Tracker seems to show 0 across the board near me, but hoping that they just don't track low levels...
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1340 posts
1976 upvotes
This would definitely be an upgrade to the "soap" dispensers that usually come with pressure washers.

But it won't be as good as the foam cannon you are thinking of getting either. It's just the nature of the design. Ignore the fact that you can now get cheap chinese branded ones under $20 due to them not getting patents on the new design, but it's really the design of the sprayer and nozzle and bottle that create good foam. It is why the newest design of foam cannons makes even the first or 2nd generation most of us have obsolete in a sense.

I have Karcher's versions of their foam cannons. Just not as good as the one I got off Amazon. But you cannot beat $4 if you just want to foam quickly. Make sure it works with yiur washer though.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20452 posts
5842 upvotes
Scarberia
0chit oos for ispu 4bux 5pc nozzles kit hotAF. No stock either. How much is shipping ipping

Im driving to Brantford
Images
  • upload.png
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 29, 2015
445 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Folks who think stocks are 0 or low should head out to their local Lowe's. Even though the foam was out of stock still found 1 and snagged it.

Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5403 posts
2639 upvotes
the clearance wands should fit the clearance guns right? going to replace a cheapo pressure washer gun that's leaking
Mar 23, 2017
440 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
Harold91 wrote: This would definitely be an upgrade to the "soap" dispensers that usually come with pressure washers.

But it won't be as good as the foam cannon you are thinking of getting either. It's just the nature of the design. Ignore the fact that you can now get cheap chinese branded ones under $20 due to them not getting patents on the new design, but it's really the design of the sprayer and nozzle and bottle that create good foam. It is why the newest design of foam cannons makes even the first or 2nd generation most of us have obsolete in a sense.

I have Karcher's versions of their foam cannons. Just not as good as the one I got off Amazon. But you cannot beat $4 if you just want to foam quickly. Make sure it works with yiur washer though.
What's an example of a modern foam cannon design?
Mar 2, 2014
747 posts
426 upvotes
Just tried and The foam cannon fits the Ryobi 1800 PSI pressure washer. Any recommendations for the soap to use in this?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1708 posts
408 upvotes
not exactly on topic, but im keeping an eye on lowes.ca ...last 2 years around this time they had a stay up and save event - hoping it happens again this year,
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1340 posts
1976 upvotes
Snowcrash01 wrote: What's an example of a modern foam cannon design?

Latest and honestly best design is now this. I believe bottle can be bigger and already some chinese brands have knocked off this design too of the new creator and nozzle and shell.
May 31, 2011
212 posts
355 upvotes
Ontario
I wonder how this is compared to the PA $15 in terms of quality/performance... Anyone tried this Kobalt one yet? Any good?
Mar 2, 2014
747 posts
426 upvotes
superscoots wrote: Would a Sunjoe 2000 psi electric power washer be able to run this thing?
EDITED :)
No. When I went in store, they had 2 surface cleaners on clearance. The 15 in. one says upto 3100 (or 3200) psi pressure washer compatible.
The one compatible with yours (and my Ryobi 1800 psi) is the 11 in one. That says upto 2200 psi. Also for $30
See below, looks like 15in also fits Ryobi
Last edited by scorown on Jul 25th, 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
2996 posts
173 upvotes
Damn i have the Ryobi one, so is there an adapter that would make this work, or should i just cancel my order haha.
Mar 2, 2014
747 posts
426 upvotes
fl4wless wrote: Damn i have the Ryobi one, so is there an adapter that would make this work, or should i just cancel my order haha.
I can verify the 11 in one connected to my Ryobi washer. it's a 1/4" quick connect.
About the 15 in one, I am not sure about the connection size but since it is rated for higher PSIs, I feel like it might not give enough pressure with the lower PSI washers.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5348 posts
11198 upvotes
Ottawa
scorown wrote: No. When I went in store, they had 2 surface cleaners on clearance. The 15 in. one says upto 3100 (or 3200) psi pressure washer compatible.
The one compatible with yours (and my Ryobi 1800 psi) is the 11 in one. That says upto 2200 psi. Also for $30
It's rated "Up to" not minimum psi. Means it can take higher psi (more robust)
I don''t know how well it works though with lower psi, but I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work (if the connector is compatible)
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
3542 posts
2695 upvotes
Since when did Lowe's start with "final sale" on clearance items? Well there goes this deal...
Dec 18, 2008
985 posts
95 upvotes
Any concerns with "sweeping" the ground with your power washer wand?
May 18, 2009
474 posts
432 upvotes
Richmond
aftershocks wrote: I wonder how this is compared to the PA $15 in terms of quality/performance... Anyone tried this Kobalt one yet? Any good?
If the pictures of the soap in their examples are what it actually is... then the PA one should be a lot better. The pics of the Kobalt/ Greenworks looks more like sudsy water.