Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Kobalt foam cannon $4

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2020 3:09 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10161 posts
994 upvotes
Toronto
zevnux wrote: If the pictures of the soap in their examples are what it actually is... then the PA one should be a lot better. The pics of the Kobalt/ Greenworks looks more like sudsy water.

My Canadiantire hose wash does better,

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/simo ... p.html#srp
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
May 31, 2011
212 posts
355 upvotes
Ontario
zevnux wrote: If the pictures of the soap in their examples are what it actually is... then the PA one should be a lot better. The pics of the Kobalt/ Greenworks looks more like sudsy water.

You're right. I just tried the kobalt and it looks just like the picture. Not foamy enough. I went to get the PA one and it's night and day difference. Soo much better. I'll return the kobalt and keep the PA one.
Dec 10, 2009
339 posts
554 upvotes
Order cancelled. I forgot it’s Lowe’s, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised
Aug 1, 2016
466 posts
844 upvotes
I ended up returning the kobalt 50ft pressure washer hose. At the time $30 bucks looked like a steal however this thing LEAKED like a mofo on both ends to the point where my pressure washer's pump was constantly trying to cycle water since it wasn't getting enough. The pressure washer also lost a lot of pressure too, at the point where I might as well have just used a regular old garden hose. Now I know why they were on clearance.
Nov 29, 2015
446 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hobbes778 wrote: Any concerns with "sweeping" the ground with your power washer wand?
Not a concern. It's just not strong enough I find.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1936 posts
1761 upvotes
Canada
I got the Kobalt pressure washer with the lawnmower deal few years ago, been using it yearly since. No issues, Wash my cars after any long trips because those automatic carwashes just dont do it.

I got the carwash soap from Costco, that green liquid, that one is insanely good, it removes all the bugs and their leftovers from my white vehicle.

I do use the foam cannon, however I find it the bottle is too small and I am filling it up multiple times per vehicle since I do like to do proper work and not just do a rough spray and wash, wish it was like a 1L.

Thanks for the thread OP, ordered the attachment kit, it'll come handy. We ended up pressure washing our deck (gotta keep the distance otherwise you mess up the wood) and stone, it works well. No issues. and then Greenworks lawnmower is also going strong. No issues.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1346 posts
849 upvotes
Vancouver
Samshares wrote: I got the Kobalt pressure washer with the lawnmower deal few years ago, been using it yearly since. No issues, Wash my cars after any long trips because those automatic carwashes just dont do it.

I got the carwash soap from Costco, that green liquid, that one is insanely good, it removes all the bugs and their leftovers from my white vehicle.

I do use the foam cannon, however I find it the bottle is too small and I am filling it up multiple times per vehicle since I do like to do proper work and not just do a rough spray and wash, wish it was like a 1L.

Thanks for the thread OP, ordered the attachment kit, it'll come handy. We ended up pressure washing our deck (gotta keep the distance otherwise you mess up the wood) and stone, it works well. No issues. and then Greenworks lawnmower is also going strong. No issues.
Can you screw on a conventional spray bottle to increase the bottle size? I have a regular MJJC brand one and many bottles fit the foam cannon.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1936 posts
1761 upvotes
Canada
turbo_slug wrote: Can you screw on a conventional spray bottle to increase the bottle size? I have a regular MJJC brand one and many bottles fit the foam cannon.
I'll have to try that this weekend, I think last year when I used it, there was something about the bottom mouth being different size than what I had around, but I haven't used it this year yet. I am planning to wash and was my vehicles this long weekend coming up.
Jul 25, 2011
169 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
ahh, i bought the 5piece nozzle set and the soap cannon, only to realize that its max at 3000-3100 psi...
I'm letting mines go, if anyone is interested, please DM me.

cannon
nozzle set
Jun 13, 2009
66 posts
75 upvotes
Ottawa
If you are in Ottawa and are interested, I scored one last night at the Lowes on Innes Rd near Cyrville. they had 3 and I bought one.
I had been to the one in Orleans and even the Kanata Location (for other reasons) and they had none.

I figured an extra accessory for the $1000.00 Rigid Pressure washer I scored at Home Depot 7 years ago on clearance for 299.00 thanks to this site.
(I had to scour 7 Home Depots to find that, hidden on the upper shelf in the paint section but well worth the trouble)
Nov 20, 2010
441 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
I used this foam cannon yesterday and I found that it worked pretty well. Took me a bit to get the right mix of soap and water but after that it was good enough for me.
Jul 25, 2011
169 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
mehtaparas wrote: ahh, i bought the 5piece nozzle set and the soap cannon, only to realize that its max at 3000-3100 psi...
I'm letting mines go, if anyone is interested, please DM me.

cannon
nozzle set
sold
Aug 2, 2006
157 posts
99 upvotes
Calgary
DannyH17 wrote: I ended up returning the kobalt 50ft pressure washer hose. At the time $30 bucks looked like a steal however this thing LEAKED like a mofo on both ends to the point where my pressure washer's pump was constantly trying to cycle water since it wasn't getting enough. The pressure washer also lost a lot of pressure too, at the point where I might as well have just used a regular old garden hose. Now I know why they were on clearance.
I believe the Kobalt hose is a M22/14mm connection. A lot of the electric pressure washers are M22/15mm so that's why it was probably leaking from both ends. I bought this hose on clearance from a Lowe's that was closing and it's much better and more flexible than the cheap hard plastic hose my pressure washer came with. In order to make it work, I had to combine 3/8 quick connects with M22/15mm on the pressure washer & gun and M22/14mm on both ends of the hose.

I'd go back and pick up the hose again as you said it's a steal but be prepared to get two sets of quick connects to make it work. I ordered my quick connects from Aliexpress but it was quite a hassle as it took forever and they didn't even send out the right ones. I'd pay a little more and get from Amazon if you want to use it this summer.
Aug 1, 2016
466 posts
844 upvotes
goldfish1818 wrote: I believe the Kobalt hose is a M22/14mm connection. A lot of the electric pressure washers are M22/15mm so that's why it was probably leaking from both ends. I bought this hose on clearance from a Lowe's that was closing and it's much better and more flexible than the cheap hard plastic hose my pressure washer came with. In order to make it work, I had to combine 3/8 quick connects with M22/15mm on the pressure washer & gun and M22/14mm on both ends of the hose.

I'd go back and pick up the hose again as you said it's a steal but be prepared to get two sets of quick connects to make it work. I ordered my quick connects from Aliexpress but it was quite a hassle as it took forever and they didn't even send out the right ones. I'd pay a little more and get from Amazon if you want to use it this summer.

Thanks for the info, i wish they would actually state these specs on the packaging. Oh well, my local lowes sold out of the hose anyways so I'll just wait for a sale on sun joe's extension that I know will fit properly out of the box with my electric pressure washer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)