• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2019 2:09 am
[OP]
Jul 6, 2010
3 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto

[Lowe's] Kobalt KPW2N1 1900 psi electric pressure washer $139, reg $349

Lowe's has some pressure washers on clearance right now, and this Kobalt one in particular stands out as an excellent deal:

https://www.lowes.ca/product/pressure-w ... her-832002

Regular price is $349. Sale price is $174. And with the 20% off code SAVE20 which expires at the end of this weekend, it's $139.20 + tax.

Lowe's advertises this pressure washer as 1900 psi, but it's actually the same as the AR Blue Clean AR2N1 and Stanley SLP2050 (also manufactured by AR), which are rated at 2050 psi and 1.4 GPM. I found one version of the Kobalt pressure washer manual that also says the KPW2N1 is rated at 2050 psi, although the manual included in the box does say it's 1900 psi.

The AR and Stanley pressure washers both get good reviews on Amazon, so this one should be just as good.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
2936 posts
1716 upvotes
GTA
Great post OP. Thanks. The funny part is, it actually shows 2050 psi in specifications on lowes.ca page. Great unit, it can be wall mounted as well as on the mobile cart. Buying one right now.
Aug 2, 2006
131 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary
Tommy74 wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 4:16 pm
Great post OP. Thanks. The funny part is, it actually shows 2050 psi in specifications on lowes.ca page. Great unit, it can be wall mounted as well as on the mobile cart. Buying one right now.
Any idea where to buy the wall mount in Canada? I found it available on Amazon.ca under part number 2N1WM-KIT but it's $113.10 and temporarily out of stock. I'd like to not spend almost as much as the pressure washer itself for the wall mount :-)
Aug 11, 2013
8 posts
1 upvote
The description led me to believe it comes with the wall mount kit. It’s listed under specifications, it doesn’t say “available wall mount kit” or anything like that, so I assumed it’s included. I guess I’ll find out soon.
Aug 2, 2006
131 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary
aaeris wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 5:57 pm
The description led me to believe it comes with the wall mount kit. It’s listed under specifications, it doesn’t say “available wall mount kit” or anything like that, so I assumed it’s included. I guess I’ll find out soon.
It definitely doesn't come with the wall mount. I don't think Lowe's even carries the wall mount.

Cheapest place I've found it for is $59 USD. Not too bad since it also comes with a 25ft extension hose and foam canon.
https://easyonpressurewasher.com/products/ar-2n1-w

I just put mine hung up on a rail so far.
20190819_225614.jpg
20190819_230414.jpg
Mar 22, 2017
540 posts
419 upvotes
Is this pressure washer enough to blow out sand and gunk from an interlock driveway ahead of a joint resanding? I'm not familiar with what's required.
Jul 21, 2013
594 posts
219 upvotes
Calgary
I used the red tip and messed up my sidewalk by etching some nice shit in it, so yes, I think it will do for most.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1845 posts
868 upvotes
GTA
OOS i cant see the price on the website.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1434 posts
407 upvotes
Edmonton
For anyone asking, I own one of these. It's a few years old now but same model I think. If not maybe 100 psi less. it's a decent pressure washer. does the job for washing cars and what not. Sometimes mine takes a bit to prime but that could be hose flow. The hose on the gun is pretty rigid so it's kind of annoying but not big deal. After about two years I sprung a leak on the pump. I had to dismantle it. One of the oring seals extruded out and I lost pressure. It was a simple fix but they use special size orings so just find one close in size. I ended up buying a oring kit at lowes for kobalt washers and there was one in there that happened to fit. Then the task of re-assembly. Just lots of screws. Not a huge deal though. Worked again flawlessly after that. I'm fairly certain I only paid about 130 or less. These are only worth that much in my opinion. They are fairly simple machines.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1845 posts
868 upvotes
GTA
freewheelin76 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 12:00 pm
For anyone asking, I own one of these. It's a few years old now but same model I think. If not maybe 100 psi less. it's a decent pressure washer. does the job for washing cars and what not. Sometimes mine takes a bit to prime but that could be hose flow. The hose on the gun is pretty rigid so it's kind of annoying but not big deal. After about two years I sprung a leak on the pump. I had to dismantle it. One of the oring seals extruded out and I lost pressure. It was a simple fix but they use special size orings so just find one close in size. I ended up buying a oring kit at lowes for kobalt washers and there was one in there that happened to fit. Then the task of re-assembly. Just lots of screws. Not a huge deal though. Worked again flawlessly after that. I'm fairly certain I only paid about 130 or less. These are only worth that much in my opinion. They are fairly simple machines.
Since this comes with a soap tank, can the wand be switched to something else?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1434 posts
407 upvotes
Edmonton
Akizuki wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 12:28 pm
Since this comes with a soap tank, can the wand be switched to something else?
I don't see why not. it's just a quick connect. I think there was talk of soap cannons somewhere on the forums. Too be honest I've never used the soap tank.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Oct 15, 2013
260 posts
229 upvotes
I received mine without tips/nozzles, except for the rotating one.

Any idea where to buy some for cheap? I wrote CS but expect a bs answer like send it back. The box was so banged up and re-taped that it's an unusable mess and I would rather keep the washer if I can.
Aug 2, 2006
131 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary
Episode666 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 11:28 am
I received mine without tips/nozzles, except for the rotating one.

Any idea where to buy some for cheap? I wrote CS but expect a bs answer like send it back. The box was so banged up and re-taped that it's an unusable mess and I would rather keep the washer if I can.
Amazon has some for around $12. As cheap as just a few $ on Aliexpress if you're patient.

There's also some for $22.99 on Amazon with a foam canon too.
Feb 11, 2018
420 posts
402 upvotes
goldfish1818 wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 3:42 pm
Any idea where to buy the wall mount in Canada? I found it available on Amazon.ca under part number 2N1WM-KIT but it's $113.10 and temporarily out of stock. I'd like to not spend almost as much as the pressure washer itself for the wall mount :-)
Did you check kijiji? Someone in Ottawa, Ontario is selling a kit for $60 right here.
Thought of the day: Being incarnated into a physical body is not a prerequisite to living.