Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Kobalt Table Saw 15-Amp 10-in blade 5000rpm with folding stand & 3 year warranty $249.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2020 12:55 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle

[Lowe's] Kobalt Table Saw 15-Amp 10-in blade 5000rpm with folding stand & 3 year warranty $249.99

Yet another portable table saw to throw into the mix but this time for $30 less than the Bosch or Dewalt and you get the stand which is a massive help. Same warranty as the Dewalt. Dont forget the $10 off next purchase with email signup before buying

good luck
Last edited by katwittfan on May 8th, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
5 replies
Oct 31, 2010
914 posts
812 upvotes
Edmonton
I bought the Dewalt for $300 which would definitely be a better saw but for the couple times a year I use it I might prefer to spend $50 less and have a stand.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
The Kobalt stuff always seems like a great deal, and gets good reviews, but I thought Lowes was replacing the Kobalt brand name with Craftsman, the brand name bought from Sears? Are they still selling Kobalt branded tools in parallel, or is this a clearout of existing stock?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5666 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
This is a pretty good deal. Fence design isn't the best compared to dewalt. So maybe need to adjust before use. However with this stand. Your saving like an extra $100-$150 for a stand.

I thought Kobalt was being discontinued so not sure about warranty.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9475 posts
1610 upvotes
I have the previous model the kt1015. Apparently they fixed the fence system but i'm a bit suspect on that. This unit is lighter which makes me think they cheaped out and replaced some steel parts with plastic. Overall it's a decent portable saw with plenty of power for the DIY'er... I would not run 4 inch oak or maple through it but it can take 3/4 hardwood material through fine with a decent blade (I have an irwin marples in it). I got my unit for about $200 around 4yrs ago and has served me extremely well... made some modifications and it's pretty decent now.

FYI, making a zero clearance insert slot is kinda a pain in rear because the arbor mount goes so damn high.
Last edited by sleepyguy on May 8th, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Apr 16, 2020
14 posts
6 upvotes
Thanks OP - got one couple of days ago after getting the scoop on the Dewalt thread. Gonna use to make an indoor playground in the basement.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)