Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Kreg Jig K4 $110.50 + FS (today only) + $15 rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2019 4:06 am
[OP]
Aug 19, 2002
391 posts
121 upvotes
DavidG88021 wrote: is 130 a good price? How about doing the master kit for 186$?
$129 is pretty much the normal price for the K4L at Amazon according to keepa. The master kit would be $158.10 + tax before rebate at Lowe's using the SAVEMORE code. The $15 mail in rebate applies to the master kit as well.
Apr 30, 2007
783 posts
42 upvotes
Thanks OP. I managed to get one at Home Depot Westmount. I was lucky to grab one with a mini jig, premium face clamp and 100 screws as bonus.

Best to go to Home Depot, mention to cashier that Lowes has same Kreg K4 kit for reg. $130 with %15 off. They will verified with lowes.ca on the item and % discount. Just show them the picture and "Kreg Jig K4" to compare. If they are picky and said product number on Lowes.ca is different, you need to mention that both kits are the exact same. The L in K4L designated a kit sold at Lowes and the H in K4H designated a kit sold at Home Depot.

Price Breakdown:
$130 - 15% = $110.50
$110.50 - 10% price match = $99.45
$99.45 + 5% GST - $15 USD (about $19) = $85.42.

If you managed to find a kit with bonus like mini jig, clamp and screws or vacuum port... the UPC will still be the same. Only difference is the extra sticker on the front of box.
You can process the rebate online at kreg.com. Home Depot and Canada should be valid.
Images
  • IMG_20191216_rfd.jpg
  • IMG_20191216_144443.jpg
Price Error + Coupon Code + Free Upgrades = RFD !!!!!!!
Dec 6, 2013
672 posts
243 upvotes
Ontario
Semi related to this topic, does anyone have any recommendation for a dowel jig to purchase in Canada?
:cool:
[OP]
Aug 19, 2002
391 posts
121 upvotes
jasperException wrote: Thanks OP. I managed to get one at Home Depot Westmount. I was lucky to grab one with a mini jig, premium face clamp and 100 screws as bonus.

Best to go to Home Depot, mention to cashier that Lowes has same Kreg K4 kit for reg. $130 with %15 off. They will verified with lowes.ca on the item and % discount. Just show them the picture and "Kreg Jig K4" to compare. If they are picky and said product number on Lowes.ca is different, you need to mention that both kits are the exact same. The L in K4L designated a kit sold at Lowes and the H in K4H designated a kit sold at Home Depot.

Price Breakdown:
$130 - 15% = $110.50

If you managed to find a kit with bonus like mini jig, clamp and screws or vacuum port... the UPC will still be the same. Only difference is the extra sticker on the front of box.
You can process the rebate online at kreg.com. Home Depot and Canada should be valid.
That is a killer deal! Right on. :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7031 posts
1396 upvotes
Mont-Royal
jasperException wrote: Thanks OP. I managed to get one at Home Depot Westmount. I was lucky to grab one with a mini jig, premium face clamp and 100 screws as bonus.

Price Breakdown:
$130 - 15% = $110.50

Did know the rebate can also work for homedepot? Their online website for rebate is not working?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Apr 30, 2007
783 posts
42 upvotes
L4cky wrote: Did know the rebate can also work for homedepot? Their online website for rebate is not working?
I processed the rebate online. The online form has options for Canadian address. However, the online page to check the rebate status only accept zip code instead of postal code. The online and mail-in rebate should work with Home Depot. Kreg’s rebate does not work with Lowes and Menard
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7031 posts
1396 upvotes
Mont-Royal
jasperException wrote: I processed the rebate online. The online form has options for Canadian address. However, the online page to check the rebate status only accept zip code instead of postal code. The online and mail-in rebate should work with Home Depot. Kreg’s rebate does not work with Lowes and Menard
do you have the link for online ? I am unable to access without errors . im not sure fi i have the wrong link thanks
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
[OP]
Aug 19, 2002
391 posts
121 upvotes
Received the kit from Lowe's and it does not contain the vacuum port or any other bonus items, just the standard extras with the K4L kit (little bag of plugs, screws, etc.). I don't know if Lowe's also carried the version with extra bonuses; that might have been luck of the draw.

Either way @jasperException you got a great deal. :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7031 posts
1396 upvotes
Mont-Royal
jasperException wrote: https://www.kregpromotions.com/Offers/Submit/41908

At time of this post, the link was working for me.
I tried on firefox and chrome but both gives me this error... same error as before asking you, and even now.. any idea?

- Training 101
Apr 30, 2007
783 posts
42 upvotes
Try using google chrome on your phone or tablet devices.