Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Kwikset Arch Electronic Deadbolt with Lighted Keypad $64.50 W/FS (-$10 Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2020 3:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10385 posts
4698 upvotes
Toronto

[Lowe's] Kwikset Arch Electronic Deadbolt with Lighted Keypad $64.50 W/FS (-$10 Coupon)

Lowes has these Kwikset electronic deadbolt sets for $64.50 ending 1/29. There are 2 types and 4 colors available. Free Shipping or In Store, or Online with $10 off for ISPU.
Use the Email signup $10 Promo or $10 In Store Fantastik Coupon from last weeks offer for $10 off.
Maybe order online for ISPU with the $10 Email discount $10 off $50, and try to get CS in store to honor the $10 Fantastik coupon too, if you have both?
There does also seem to be a $5 off $60+ promo code pop up, online. Not sure if the codes are stackable, though.

1/30

This offer has been extended at Lowes until 2/5
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Jan 30th, 2020 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
47 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4994 posts
3717 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
$61.69 on Amazon

Cheaper there before coupons. I'd order from Amazon or price match at Home Depot any day of the week just to avoid shopping at Lowes. Absolutely hate that company.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5672 posts
5067 upvotes
Melkor wrote: $61.69 on Amazon

Cheaper there before coupons. I'd order from Amazon or price match at Home Depot any day of the week just to avoid shopping at Lowes. Absolutely hate that company.
Interesting. I prefer Lowe's over Home Depot these days
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1241 posts
1232 upvotes
GTA
superfresh89 wrote: Interesting. I prefer Lowe's over Home Depot these days
Home Depot’s online order pickup counter efficiency is much better than Lowe’s. Maybe it’s just the Brampton Location at Bovaird and 410. The managers there are a bunch of buffoons and never have anything ready when you come to the counter.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2036 posts
1022 upvotes
I like Lowe’s in store, but I’ve just grown tired of constantly trying to order for ship/ISPU and having my orders cancelled. Yesterday I had an order cancelled for a fire/CO alarm that was a measily $6 off - I went in store to buy and it was sitting on the shelf.

My gut tells me even Lowe’s staff is so sick of their own website, they don’t even try anymore.
Last edited by razrsharp on Jan 29th, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2036 posts
1022 upvotes
Related to this deal - are these quikset similar to the Schlage models? If so those are some of the best keyless locks to purchase...
Edit: NVM, if this takes AA batteries and has a motor it is nothing like the Schlage.
Last edited by razrsharp on Jan 29th, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 13, 2017
663 posts
288 upvotes
I installed this kwikset on my front door about a month ago, and so far no issues. I really like that you can program more than one security code for others to enter. It takes 4 AA batteries. Installation was so easy. Took me about 15 to 20 mins. It looks very clean and it seems very sturdy. The motor sound of the lock is fairly loud, but at least I know that it is locking and it beeps at the end that it locked. Got it at this price in December.
Feb 2, 2008
372 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Can this work with august lock to have a keypad?
Nov 22, 2007
52 posts
25 upvotes
Langley
razrsharp wrote: I like Lowe’s in store, but I’ve just grown tired of constantly trying to order for ship/ISPU and having my orders cancelled. Yesterday I had an order cancelled for a fire/CO alarm that was a messily $6 off - I went in store to buy and it was sitting on the shelf.

My gut tells me even Lowe’s staff is so sick of their own website, they don’t even try anymore.
I ordered 2 of the advertised Smoke/CO alarms for online pick up. Received a pick up notification. Girl went to the back office and only found the other half of my orders, but could not find the alarms. Took 30 minutes for them to finally find some to fulfill my order, since the alarms were apparently not stocked in the shelves despite being an advertised item.

Their online customer service is run by a bunch of monkeys too. I tried to price beat the Bosch GTS1031 table saw on sale for $299 at Crappy tire. The CSR checked their website, saw that my local crappy tires only had 1 in stock for each store and refused to price beat. When i challenged their policy, he quoted me the part on "limited or minimum quantity offers". I had to teach him how to understand their own policy and that offers =/= stock.

I hate lowes.
Nov 6, 2014
650 posts
973 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
I've had these on two on my doors for the last two years. No issues at all even with the kids opening and closing them on a daily basis going/coming from school. (great for kids where you don't have to give them keys to lose) If it matters, I'm still using the original batteries. I like them, they work well and great convenience. affordable too. (bought this for $40ish back then from lowes with coupon) I'd recommend
Mar 7, 2007
243 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Dumb question. Can I get this lock reset to work with my existing key form another brand?
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3342 posts
2173 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
ambience wrote: Dumb question. Can I get this lock reset to work with my existing key form another brand?
Most likely, no. Even within the same brand there are enough differences between to make it tough to make work.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3194 posts
1940 upvotes
GTA
Dragonrana2 wrote: I installed this kwikset on my front door about a month ago, and so far no issues. I really like that you can program more than one security code for others to enter. It takes 4 AA batteries. Installation was so easy. Took me about 15 to 20 mins. It looks very clean and it seems very sturdy. The motor sound of the lock is fairly loud, but at least I know that it is locking and it beeps at the end that it locked. Got it at this price in December.
Ditto, installed one of these at our cottage in December. Works great, especially considering the price.
Jun 3, 2007
448 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone use these for an unheated garage? I'm a little concerned with it freezing up.

Didn't know Amazon basics has a very similar looking keypad door lock for $65. I'm assuming both of these are fairly "bump"able.