Expired Hot Deals

Lowe's

Little Giant Ladders 22.0-ft Aluminum 300.0-lb Telescoping Type IA Multi-position Ladder $225

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2021 6:39 pm
Nov 27, 2019
419 posts
74 upvotes
is it 4.5 feet long when folded all way?
I mean will it fit in sedan car like camry or altima?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4198 posts
7006 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
desmat wrote: is it 4.5 feet long when folded all way?
it's 5.6 feet in storage (btw, this was easy to google)

the 17' little giant that is sold by Costco would likely fit. It's more like 4'
Aug 16, 2020
738 posts
128 upvotes
raskal wrote: it's 5.6 feet in storage (btw, this was easy to google)

the 17' little giant that is sold by Costco would likely fit. It's more like 4'
Thanks.. Then i think if 5.6 feet then it can fit in sedan by folding rear seat and putting it all the way starting from front seat then folded rear seat and then trunk.. Isnt it
Jan 16, 2013
106 posts
29 upvotes
I bought this years ago at Rona. I used it only a couple of times for high reach. I bought this extra to provide better stability.
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Systems-1010 ... 62&sr=8-13

Plenty of configuration though. A little bit heavy but wheels help. You can toss it in the trunk with back seat folded. I had to prune top of tree on uneven ground so the telescopic leg come handy.
I love the design which I chose it over the similar one from Canadian Tire.
The clipping knobs are smart and easy to lock.
Good buy as it does not take a lot of place too.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3391 posts
2081 upvotes
West Coast
HD10180 wrote: I bought this years ago at Rona. I used it only a couple of times for high reach. I bought this extra to provide better stability.
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Systems-1010 ... 62&sr=8-13

Plenty of configuration though. A little bit heavy but wheels help. You can toss it in the trunk with back seat folded. I had to prune top of tree on uneven ground so the telescopic leg come handy.
I love the design which I chose it over the similar one from Canadian Tire.
The clipping knobs are smart and easy to lock.
Good buy as it does not take a lot of place too.
I've been eyeing that work platform. Did you get it on sale or the apparently standard lifetime price of 65-70 bucks?
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1720 posts
604 upvotes
Richfields wrote: I've been eyeing that work platform. Did you get it on sale or the apparently standard lifetime price of 65-70 bucks?
I picked up the the platform used on FB Marketplace and still haven't found a use for it, but my kids used it as a platform to jump in to the pool (not recommended).
I guess it could be handy to hold paint supplies.
Jan 16, 2013
106 posts
29 upvotes
Richfields wrote: I've been eyeing that work platform. Did you get it on sale or the apparently standard lifetime price of 65-70 bucks?
Nope. No sale specially item like this is not on high demand to get price lowered. I think it's worth the price. The design makes it easy to activate while you climb on the ladder and release it when you go down.

I needed to stand on it while changing some light bulb on top of cathedral ceiling. It not only makes less fear of high but also insures avoiding falling as accident often happens on ladder.

As one posts, it helps to hold a can of paint.

So highly recommended!
Feb 13, 2016
562 posts
734 upvotes
desmat wrote: is it 4.5 feet long when folded all way?
Definitely should, I was able to get it into a Mazda 3 today comfortably.
Nov 27, 2019
419 posts
74 upvotes
onthemove wrote: Definitely should, I was able to get it into a Mazda 3 today comfortably.
great.. so how did you get $50 off today?
or did you buy without discount?
Feb 13, 2016
562 posts
734 upvotes
desmat wrote: great.. so how did you get $50 off today?
or did you buy without discount?
Ordered before the sale was over and picked up today lool
Aug 7, 2007
993 posts
219 upvotes
Vancouver
anyone got buyer's remorse? I'd be happy to pick it up from someone in vancouver, bc