Expired Hot Deals

Lowe's

Little Giant Ladders 22.0-ft Aluminum 300.0-lb Telescoping Type IA Multi-position Ladder $225

  • Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 1:13 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 25, 2019
699 posts
1338 upvotes

[Lowe's] Little Giant Ladders 22.0-ft Aluminum 300.0-lb Telescoping Type IA Multi-position Ladder $225

Little Giant Ladders 22.0-ft Aluminum 300.0-lb Telescoping Type IA Multi-position Ladder with ratcheting leg levelers

$225 Lowe's Sale Price (May 6 - 12)

PM @ Rona

We use for work and very heavy duty, but "lite weight" & nice for small service van.


  • Maximum reach of 22-ft in extension ladder position (assuming a 5 ft 6 in person with a vertical 12 in reach)
  • Multiple configurations, including A-frame, extension, staircase or 90-in ladder and trestle-and-plank scaffolding system
  • Includes the Little Giant's patent-pending Ratchet Levelers that adjust hands-free in seconds
  • The wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide unmatched safety and stability
  • Features Little Giant's new spring-assisted Rapid Lock adjustments, which are easier to adjust than manual U-locks
  • Type IA ladder is designed for extra heavy-duty use, supporting up to 300-lbs on each side
  • CSA, ANSI, OSHA certified
  • Little Giant's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Image
13 replies
Newbie
Feb 9, 2021
37 posts
27 upvotes
Out of curiosity, does PM Rona give a further discount? Also anyone know how that would work in Ontario with the lockdown?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2011
3310 posts
1933 upvotes
West Coast
Bought this during the last sale and quite like it. Wasn't sure how often I'd use the levelers and I've used it multiple times now and they are quite helpful when on slightly uneven ground.

This ladder isn't cheap, nor is it light, but it's very solid and I enjoy using it over any other multi-use ladders. Recommend it for sure.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Sr. Member
Feb 15, 2013
992 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
will this be too big for bungalow (or which size is recommended)? I am looking for gutter cleaning purpose.
Newbie
Feb 1, 2018
82 posts
37 upvotes
Thanks, been looking for one. Anyone know packaging size for this ? Wondering if it'll fit in CX5.
Member
Apr 22, 2005
422 posts
204 upvotes
Maple
madToothBrush wrote: Thanks, been looking for one. Anyone know packaging size for this ? Wondering if it'll fit in CX5.
It does, with second row seating folded down.
I've done it myself a mth ago.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2006
6017 posts
248 upvotes
Murica
gskn4u wrote: will this be too big for bungalow (or which size is recommended)? I am looking for gutter cleaning purpose.
Depends how high your roof is for your bungalow

Also too bad Lowe’s doesn’t sell accessories such as stand-off or step platform
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14705 posts
5215 upvotes
Toronto
Great ladder, I own it. Heavy but otherwise perfect. Great for outdoor use.
Member
Jun 9, 2019
447 posts
565 upvotes
Richfields wrote: Bought this during the last sale and quite like it. Wasn't sure how often I'd use the levelers and I've used it multiple times now and they are quite helpful when on slightly uneven ground.

This ladder isn't cheap, nor is it light, but it's very solid and I enjoy using it over any other multi-use ladders. Recommend it for sure.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mast ... 3015p.html

How does it compare to this or have you owned a ladder from both brands? Differences I can see are the lifetime warranty, 300 lb weight limit, and the leveling system.
Last edited by Oomani on May 6th, 2021 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Feb 1, 2018
82 posts
37 upvotes
hprockets wrote: It does, with second row seating folded down.
I've done it myself a mth ago.
Great, Thank you so much !
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2011
3310 posts
1933 upvotes
West Coast
Oomani wrote: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mast ... 3015p.html

How does it compare to this or have you owned a ladder from both brands? Differences I can see are the lifetime warranty, 300 lb weight limit, and the leveling system.
Have one just like that, and I really love the latching mechanism on the little giant. Much easier to use, and feels more secure. Once you used the little giant system over the conventional J-hook style you'll never go back.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
4870 posts
2895 upvotes
theman24 wrote: How does this compare to the 21ft on special at 150 every few months at canadian Tire?
lol you realize that's the conversation happening right above you..right?
Sr. Member
Sep 25, 2015
675 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Rona wouldn’t offer discount only price match. Is anyone else having trouble? Should I try again with another agent?

Top