[OP]
Jan 26, 2010
381 posts
143 upvotes

Lowes 20lb propane empty tank 12.99 YMMV edmonton

Retailer:
Lowes
Lowes Edmonton, Gateway.

Pallet of 20lb tanks, about 15 left. These are empty and purged clearance price $12.99. Great price, these are date stamped July 2020 so good for 10 years from this date. Pic of reciept below.

https://www.lowes.ca/product/propane-ta ... tank-28271
Images
  • 20210110_133414.jpg
Last edited by polishpirate on Jan 10th, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3453 posts
806 upvotes
Toronto
Torque wrote: Or, do Lowe's clearance prices not show in stocktrack?
shows as full price using OP's postal code so could be
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4906 posts
317 upvotes
55OTTAWA55 wrote: Propane tanks...
I lol'd ... but it IS a good deal if you need one.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
[OP]
Jan 26, 2010
381 posts
143 upvotes
miss_swan wrote: I lol'd ... but it IS a good deal if you need one.
You clearly don't have an RV, propane fire pits, portable heaters, or go camping. I get it that some ppl don't do those things and are noble that they have a NG bbq (as do i btw) but propane serves more purpose then just Bbq. Deal dead Mods please move along as it looks it was a local clearance.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3453 posts
806 upvotes
Toronto
polishpirate wrote: You clearly don't have an RV, propane fire pits, portable heaters, or go camping. I get it that some ppl don't do those things and are noble that they have a NG bbq (as do i btw) but propane serves more purpose then just Bbq. Deal dead Mods please move along as it looks it was a local clearance.
not necessarily dead - I just dont think anyone has checked their local stores to see if maybe they are on sale there as well.

there is a store by me that shows over 100 in stock and i am tempted to go there to see as i do need one
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4906 posts
317 upvotes
polishpirate wrote: You clearly don't have an RV, propane fire pits, portable heaters, or go camping. I get it that some ppl don't do those things and are noble that they have a NG bbq (as do i btw) but propane serves more purpose then just Bbq. Deal dead Mods please move along as it looks it was a local clearance.
dude, I was agreeing with you that it's a good deal ... if you need one (and there are many people and many uses apart from a home grill). and it makes sense because of the seasonal nature of the product to be on sale and the ymmv nature.

I was just laughing at the somewhat humorous comment .... kinda like a deal on ice cube makers during the middle of a winter freeze. You feel me?
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?