Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Lowes BOGO Buy one Kobalt 15 Amp 10 inch Table Saw with stand get one Kobalt 7-1/4 Sliding Mitre Saw Free

Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
3580 posts
6290 upvotes
Atlantic

[Lowe's] Lowes BOGO Buy one Kobalt 15 Amp 10 inch Table Saw with stand get one Kobalt 7-1/4 Sliding Mitre Saw Free

Saw a thread earlier today which I thought was pretty decent and was confused why there were so few replies/posters.

Then realized it was in the Ongoing Deals Forum.

Basically table saw (with stand) + mitre saw for $399. Have a feeling that Lowes is looking to get rid of their Kobalt inventory to make room for Craftsman.

Not sure if you can stack on with the SAVEMORE coupon. SAVEMORE coupon expires today I believe.

Props to @yj151 for this deal.
7 replies
Aug 27, 2008
245 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
I guess that explains why it seems impossible for me to buy a replacement battery for my kobalt mower... Lowes says they aren't restocking it and to talk to kobalt, kobalt says they don't stock them and to try Lowes. The battery manufacturer doesn't answer the phone. Might just full switch my brand of choice after this debacle.
Mar 7, 2011
703 posts
937 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
EasyCompany251 wrote:
Not sure if you can stack on with the SAVEMORE coupon. SAVEMORE coupon expires today I believe.
Doesn't work for me
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5666 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
I did some reviewing of past prices and this isn't a 'Hot' deal.

In the past this was selling for $180-$230 on sale and the mitre for $100. So a total of $330 at the high end. However, its okay if you need one now. And SAVEMORE doesn't work. There is a 35 off 390 coupon floating around when you go to checkout though (thats what happened when I did, but I didn't go through with the order). So technically this is $365 if you can get the coupon.

I'm aiming for a ridgid table saw or a dewalt now, due to the fence.
Apr 2, 2019
10 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
This is not hot at all. Earlier this year Lowe's had this BOGO combination for $250.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
9732 posts
9502 upvotes
Winchester
killoverme wrote: I did some reviewing of past prices and this isn't a 'Hot' deal.

In the past this was selling for $180-$230 on sale and the mitre for $100. So a total of $330 at the high end. However, its okay if you need one now. And SAVEMORE doesn't work. There is a 35 off 390 coupon floating around when you go to checkout though (thats what happened when I did, but I didn't go through with the order). So technically this is $365 if you can get the coupon.

I'm aiming for a ridgid table saw or a dewalt now, due to the fence.
I have had the equivalent Ridgid since 2005 and it has an exquisite fence and very stable stand. I have built a deck, a shed, several shelving units, and jewelry boxes. I have ripped 8' 1" hardwood boards, and 12' 2" cedar planks - takes everything. A very very good saw. Kobalt is decent but not in the Ridgid's league IMO.
Upvoting respectful and helpful RFDers since 2007
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5666 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
CaptSmethwick wrote: I have had the equivalent Ridgid since 2005 and it has an exquisite fence and very stable stand. I have built a deck, a shed, several shelving units, and jewelry boxes. I have ripped 8' 1" hardwood boards, and 12' 2" cedar planks - takes everything. A very very good saw. Kobalt is decent but not in the Ridgid's league IMO.
Yeah I went in store today to check out the dewalt and ridgid fence. Dewalt is better, but ridgid is good (little bit of slop, but I think it actually might be 'fixable' (making a part to make it fit better).
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
Saw each other( machine)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)