Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Lowe's family and friends sale. 15% off all purchases over $100 (including Weber)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 3:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2102 posts
748 upvotes
Mississauga

[Lowe's] Lowe's family and friends sale. 15% off all purchases over $100 (including Weber)

15 % off all orders over $100.

Doesnt seem to exclude any particular brand. I know last time people wanted the Weber.

Promo code: family15
Enjoy

FRIENDS & FAMILY
Spend amounts calculated before tax and after applicable discounts. Can’t be used in conjunction with any other coupon/discount (including, but not limited to, Lowe’s consumer credit discount; 5% Lowe's business credit discount; Lowe’s employee discounts; Lowe’s Price Match Guarantee; Lowe's volume discount programs such as Quote Support Program "QSP"; government contract pricing; or any other special pricing/discount programs). Offer valid in-store and on Lowes.ca. For online customers, use Promo Code: FAMILY15 to save 15% on purchases of $100 or more before taxes. Discount taken off the lowest ticketed price. Not valid on: previous sales; multiple transactions; purchase of services (including, but not limited to, truck rental, labour, tool rentals, and delivery charges), installation, or extended protection plans; gift cards; or Clearance items. Offer valid Thursday, February 15 through Sunday, February 18, 2018 and until Wednesday, February 21, 2018 on Major Appliances.
Last edited by vinnie1990 on Feb 15th, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
35 replies
Mar 27, 2015
62 posts
168 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks for posting OP.

Disappointed in Lowe's tho, every time they have a promotion or sale, the Lutron Caseta items magically disappear from their website. Why not just have it excluded?
Jan 12, 2008
198 posts
66 upvotes
toronto
YES! Finally a discount without weber, broil king etc exclusions. I can finally buy the BBQ I've wanted.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2102 posts
748 upvotes
Mississauga
You can try in store. I find that certain item vanish from online because they use a vendor that doesn't opt in. But if it's something carried in the store, a manager has also been willing to match the discount. Ymmv
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Jul 5, 2015
60 posts
24 upvotes
York, ON
i have been hunting for a bbq. some prices on lowes have increased for this sale, but not all.
baron 320 comes to 500 with tax. but thinking its first grill, so best go middle to low end, so a sterling 2-3 burner. we are not much of a grilling couple.
unfortunately, lowes doesnt carry sterling - but rona does. would rona match the 15% off?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2631 posts
964 upvotes
Does anyone know if Rona honours competitor's coupons? Lowe's owns Rona, so I guess they aren't really competitors but anytime Rona has a similar sale, the discount only applies to regularly priced items whereas this Lowe's F&F sale applies to the lowest ticketed price.

EDIT: Damn Kunalap, we had the same question and you beat me posting by 2 minutes :)
Sep 10, 2012
71 posts
46 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Rona won't match a competitors weekly sale, especially when they don't even carry the said product.

Call and ask - I promise they will sound very confused.
alteia wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 10:15 am
Thanks for posting OP.

Disappointed in Lowe's tho, every time they have a promotion or sale, the Lutron Caseta items magically disappear from their website. Why not just have it excluded?
https://www.lowes.ca/search/lutron-Case ... ron-Caseta
Shows up for me
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
3346 posts
2833 upvotes
Doesn't work on a Bosch dishwasher, says the "item is excluded". As always with Lowes coupons IMHO YMMV in a big way.
Sep 10, 2012
71 posts
46 upvotes
Niagara Falls
repatch wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 10:49 am
Doesn't work on a Bosch dishwasher, says the "item is excluded". As always with Lowes coupons IMHO YMMV in a big way.
From what I understand for this promo - all appliances should already by 15% discounted and not require a coupon code. Call a store and ask what the regular price and sale price is for that product.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2631 posts
964 upvotes
kylekersh wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 10:44 am
Rona won't match a competitors weekly sale, especially when they don't even carry the said product.

Call and ask - I promise they will sound very confused.

I just called and they said they would. However, reading Lowe's fine print, it says;
"Can’t be used in conjunction with any other coupon/discount"
"Discount taken off the lowest ticketed price"

I'm looking at a saw at Rona that is already on clearance. If it were a clearance item at Lowes, I wonder if the F&F 15% would still apply?
EDIT: found a few clearance items on lowe's website and tried to apply the discount but kept getting the "this items is excluded from this offer" message.
redplanet wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 11:02 am
Will HD PM this plus another 10%?
I've been rejected trying this before. HD's policy is that it is one or the other, but not both. Some people have had success though.
Last edited by SizzleChest on Feb 15th, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 18, 2006
461 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
SizzleChest wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 11:03 am
I've been rejected trying this before. HD's policy is that it is one or the other, but not both. Some people have had success though.
that's pretty stupid and defeats the whole purpose of their price beat policy =/
Jun 3, 2009
112 posts
22 upvotes
Does this work on the nest? If so, my province (AB) has a $100 rebate for smart thermostats. Will this work along with the 15% off?
Jun 2, 2004
598 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Works on BroilKing...

Now do you buy a bbq now, or wait till April when you can hope to try and combine a 15% sale with a lowes credit card discount. i know last year there was a sale where both were offered at the same time and people ended up saving like 20-25% on a BBQ...

hmmmm
Jan 13, 2008
422 posts
348 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
It looks like it works for Weber indeed. +2% gcr +2% from my credit card. Very tempting.
Thanks OP!