Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Lowe's - new lower price on variety of trailers

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 9:43 pm
Aug 18, 2009
358 posts
151 upvotes
Barrie
Adding to cart for in store pickup and price jumps to full.
Dec 24, 2007
469 posts
135 upvotes
This is bull shi# the store cancelled my order even though they had stock.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7166 posts
1190 upvotes
Toronto
I RFD wrote: Is the 700 trailer a good price? Can I do way better used?
Certainly, if you're patient. I got an older Hyland 4x6, with drop-down tailgate ramp for $300 off Kijiji. There's lots out there.
Nov 5, 2009
223 posts
138 upvotes
I'm in edmonton grabbing my trailer now and it sounds like guys are snapping up everything that's in stock at some locations just to flip them after.

I've got a line up of 7 guys grabbing the trailers right now at the location I'm at.
Nov 5, 2009
223 posts
138 upvotes
dazbud wrote: Anyone has a screen shot of lowes page with the 599$ trailer?
I saw the location has the price in the computer where they go to check inventory.

It's a pretty rickety trailer IMO.
Feb 20, 2012
513 posts
342 upvotes
KITCHENER
gwill211 wrote: I'm in edmonton grabbing my trailer now and it sounds like guys are snapping up everything that's in stock at some locations just to flip them after.

I've got a line up of 7 guys grabbing the trailers right now at the location I'm at.
Yeah, these prices are stupid. You could buy and sell those dump or enclosed trailers for 50% profit, almost overnight.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1056 posts
672 upvotes
Looks like my order is ready for pickup! Fingers crossed nothing happens between here and the 27th. My first order from Hamilton Barton was canceled, I guess I know why according to the post above!
Nov 5, 2009
223 posts
138 upvotes
Unraveller wrote: Yeah, these prices are stupid. You could buy and sell those dump or enclosed trailers for 50% profit, almost overnight.
I think theyve been sitting on some of the trailers for quite some time. My vin mentioned 2017 on mine so its been sitting there for a while. Also quite a few of the trailers seem to have some missing parts from theft so there may be a bit of work on some.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6107 posts
1877 upvotes
Calgary
must have been an error on that little 2000lb 5x3.5 trailer, it was at $380 and now back to reg price.

Kickin myself for not SSing it.
Last edited by T3rry on Dec 23rd, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2728 posts
1959 upvotes
Nope. No error on it. I just picked one up today. There was some damage to it, knocked off another 100 bucks
Smash that like button!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6107 posts
1877 upvotes
Calgary
6mthatch wrote: Nope. No error on it. I just picked one up today. There was some damage to it, knocked off another 100 bucks
got a receipt? gonna head there now to see about em
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11221 posts
2650 upvotes
Kingston
paintballdude05 wrote: Looks like my order is ready for pickup! Fingers crossed nothing happens between here and the 27th. My first order from Hamilton Barton was canceled, I guess I know why according to the post above!
I'd pick it up today if you can. Waiting until the 27th increases the chance they'll cancel it.
Prices for all the trailers except on are back to regular.
Dec 22, 2019
1 posts
I am pretty sure that this is not legal. It is obviously not a pricing error, since there are multiple trailers on sale, and the ads show how much you save, on each one. It looks like they didn't count on RFD, and are now sh*tting bricks because, instead of selling a few trailers, at those prices, they are selling out.

As far as I can tell, according to the info in this article: (https://globalnews.ca/news/1355313/leno ... ing-error/), they are in the wrong and have to honour the orders.

Is anyone else up on current consumer laws?

If the information, in the article IS still correct, then, perhaps, a swift and vociferous online protest is called for?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2415 posts
1105 upvotes
Edmonton
gwill211 wrote: I'm in edmonton grabbing my trailer now and it sounds like guys are snapping up everything that's in stock at some locations just to flip them after.

I grabbed the last 6x12 enclosed non vnose from St,Albert on Saturday. They actually had like 8 stacked outside ALL sold. Actually 5 sold to one person. I can see Kijiji getting flooded. I see an ad in Calgary already for $3500 on the $2300 one. I really wanted a vnose but there were NONE of any enclosed left anywhere in the city or Sherwood park late Saturday. Just happy I got one. But happier yet they applied the $225 off $2500 I mentioned earlier in the thread PLUS showing my contractor card yields another 5% off plus 140 airmiles to cover the $8 tire tax....lol

ps- havent picked it up yet but theres no cancelling on their end. I hold the NVIS!!

pss- if one of the 7 guys in line dont get one I can be convinced to sell mine!!..lol
Last edited by frankmp on Dec 23rd, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6107 posts
1877 upvotes
Calgary
Went to the store and it rings in at the discounted price even though the site shows reg price again
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6107 posts
1877 upvotes
Calgary
Anybody else's store require registration/plate for pickup?
Nov 5, 2009
223 posts
138 upvotes
frankmp wrote: I grabbed the last 6x12 enclosed non vnose from St,Albert on Saturday. They actually had like 8 stacked outside ALL sold. Actually 5 sold to one person. I can see Kijiji getting flooded. I see an ad in Calgary already for $3500 on the $2300 one. I really wanted a vnose but there were NONE of any enclosed left anywhere in the city or Sherwood park late Saturday. Just happy I got one. But happier yet they applied the $225 off $2500 I mentioned earlier in the thread PLUS showing my contractor card yields another 5% off plus 140 airmiles to cover the $8 tire tax....lol

ps- havent picked it up yet but theres no cancelling on their end. I hold the NVIS!!

pss- if one of the 7 guys in line dont get one I can be convinced to sell mine!!..lol
that's too funny. The one guy buying one of the enclosed trailers that I chatted with today mentioned one person bought 5 of them at another location. I guess the manning(ne) location wasnt even aware there was a sale happening on the trailers. They were one of the few stores to have lots of inventory when I briefly looked.
Feb 28, 2015
564 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Inno wrote: I would never get a mesh floor trailer. Some day you are going to want to pick up some top soil, sand, mulch or leaf compost and your trailer will be empty when you get home...
A $5 tarp fixes that, and you don't have to wash it out when you're done.