Expired Hot Deals

Lowe's

Nexera Essentials White Reversible Desk Panel $13.99 (reg. $152)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2021 4:47 pm
Jan 4, 2015
140 posts
680 upvotes
London, ON
Also refunded. Spoke to them they said corporate cancelled all orders due to pricing error. Wonder if they actually went to the loading docks and pulled them before they went on trucks or if only the label was created and they were never even picked. Oh well, Home Depot one is coming!
Nov 30, 2020
164 posts
228 upvotes
paulpost wrote: Also refunded. Spoke to them they said corporate cancelled all orders due to pricing error. Wonder if they actually went to the loading docks and pulled them before they went on trucks or if only the label was created and they were never even picked. Oh well, Home Depot one is coming!
"It had to be cancelled as the vendor does not have stock to fulfill the order. "-Lowes Live Chat
May 8, 2016
482 posts
994 upvotes
Anyone ordered from HD has the table in transit? Mine got stuck at order confirmed.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4206 posts
1561 upvotes
springrain wrote: Anyone ordered from HD has the table in transit? Mine got stuck at order confirmed.
mine is now in transit
May 8, 2016
482 posts
994 upvotes
def47 wrote: mine is now in transit
Mine too.

Have to say that HD is a serious company. They would be my first choice for shopping.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4206 posts
1561 upvotes
springrain wrote: Mine too.

Have to say that HD is a serious company. They would be my first choice for shopping.
Yea, I have to say the same.
It's my favorite store.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3475 posts
1325 upvotes
Toronto
Any ideas on the filing cabinet?
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3475 posts
1325 upvotes
Toronto
Mine arrived from HD
Dec 8, 2020
7 posts
7 upvotes
Got an extra brand new in box one from Home Depot and a pre-built one since I went with a standing desk. Will let go for how much I got it plus a little. Located in Burnaby BC. Also interested in trade for Disney+ code Canada subscription. Cheers.