1197 upvotes
Surrey

[Lowe's] Pegasus Multi-function Work Bench - $99 start July 30

https://www.lowes.ca/product/conduit-fi ... nch-786044
Pegasus 31-in W x 32-in H 0-Drawer Plastic Work Bench
Versatile work table can be used as both sawhorse and work bench
Integrated clamping system securely holds the working material in place
Universal quick clamps can be used on all WORX work support products
Compact and lightweight design for effortless transport and storage a folding tray for convenient storage of tools
Clamps dogs increase clamping options further
Table joiner link locks together multiple units if desired
27 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1194 posts
213 upvotes
Good table. I got one a last month in canadian tire.
I can see aspect of using two at the same time being useful enough to warrant spending another 100.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12975 upvotes
Side note: Screw you Canadian Tire for not restocking. I ordered 2 and only received 1.

I think most Costcos have run out of their workbench, but if anyone is curious about it vs this, I bought both so I could probably answer questions.

The one burning question is: Is this worth the extra $30?
I'd say yes. It's slightly taller, has better clamps that are also longer, and folds down the "wings" if you need them. It also includes bench dogs.

The Costco one however seems FAR more sturdy, which is reflected in the weight capacity.
It's also easier to carry.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12975 upvotes
Okay WTF. Is BC the redheaded stepchild or are they getting a shipment tomorrow or something?

There's zero stock anywhere in the lower mainland and Vancouver Island.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44554 posts
5120 upvotes
Richmond Hill
darkesha wrote: Good table. I got one a last month in canadian tire.
I can see aspect of using two at the same time being useful enough to warrant spending another 100.
I had one, and eventually bought a second one. Great table.

The plastic orange things they designed to lock two tables together don't work very well, though, unless your floor is completely flat. My garage is not.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Dec 13, 2008
326 posts
108 upvotes
Finally! Getting my second today.

Dont forget Lowes $10.00 off for new email signups.

Edit:
$99.68 all in, to be delivered (no stock in my region).
Last edited by blisterd_nuts on Jul 30th, 2020 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just here for the deals....
Jun 20, 2009
211 posts
216 upvotes
edmonton
death_hawk wrote: Side note: Screw you Canadian Tire for not restocking. I ordered 2 and only received 1.

I think most Costcos have run out of their workbench, but if anyone is curious about it vs this, I bought both so I could probably answer questions.

The one burning question is: Is this worth the extra $30?
I'd say yes. It's slightly taller, has better clamps that are also longer, and folds down the "wings" if you need them. It also includes bench dogs.

The Costco one however seems FAR more sturdy, which is reflected in the weight capacity.
It's also easier to carry.
I agree. I returned my Costco Keter’s and got 2 of these from the CT sale. Absolutely no regrets. The quality, usability and durability of these are top notch. On the Keter table, I was always worried about the folding mechanism of the legs and whether or not they would eventually break and not fold in.

The Keters are rated to hold 1000lbs and these will hold 300lbs so the Keter is definitely sturdier. However, chances of me using the folding work table for something over 300lbs is not very high.

If you can, I do recommend getting 2 of these as you can use them as sawhorses or connect them with 2x4’s and put a long piece of plywood on top to create an extended work area.
Dec 5, 2016
240 posts
39 upvotes
Ordered one with the $10 off coupon. Thanks OP.

Total came to $100.57.

Now hopefully it doesn't take a month for delivery.
Jun 25, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
Thanks OP. Ordered one with the $10 off coupon. Also got a mail that it's shipped!!!Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1300 posts
268 upvotes
Ontario
bought one at CT during their sale, it's very useful as an extra foldable + sturdy table.....ggot another one (with 15% off customer service coupon due to previous cancelled order) ... thanks!
Mar 5, 2016
732 posts
498 upvotes
Even at this price I find it hard to justify the cost. Still seems expensive for what it is. Am I looking at this wrong?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1194 posts
213 upvotes
ahammad wrote: Even at this price I find it hard to justify the cost. Still seems expensive for what it is. Am I looking at this wrong?
Yes. Try to build a drawer sitting on the bucket and doing all bench work on concrete floor. Then try building six more drawers.