Pfister Fullerton Chrome 1 handle pull down kitchen faucet

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
May 8, 2019
Retailer:
Lowes
Single handle pull down kitchen faucet on sale. Long warranty, great reviews. Probably a good buy for an upcoming Reno.
24 replies
Nov 27, 2018
152 posts
281 upvotes
Bought one yesterday in store, it was out of stock, the guy from counter ordered it for me and I'll come to pick it up when it arrives to the store.
Mar 20, 2019
193 posts
396 upvotes
ededed3 wrote: Bought one yesterday in store, it was out of stock, the guy from counter ordered it for me and I'll come to pick it up when it arrives to the store.
You can just order it to come to your door online, and get $10 off aswell
Nov 27, 2018
152 posts
281 upvotes
Anfaax wrote: You can just order it to come to your door online, and get $10 off aswell
I was in store and saw this, how to get additional 10$ off, maybe I should return it and order online.
Dec 8, 2014
325 posts
179 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I am using a Kohler brand kitchen faucet and it is leaking. Is this an easy replacement? Or do i need to pay a plumber to do it? How much does it cost?
Apr 10, 2019
353 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
Anfaax wrote: You can just order it to come to your door online, and get $10 off aswell
..and use your favorite cashback site for a free cup of coffee ($2).

I always order everything online for ISPU even though I can do my own shopping in the store.
Dec 15, 2011
203 posts
288 upvotes
Calgary
I just installed one of these in my condo, had to buy some new braided hoses as well because my old faucet had plastic lines built in (FYI RONA was a couple dollars cheaper than Lowe’s for steel braided hoses for me atleast).

Removing and installing this new faucet took me approximately 25 minutes. Installation instructions were super straightforward.
Nov 22, 2014
109 posts
58 upvotes
Unionville, ON
never mind not OOS
Last edited by freshcurl on May 6th, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 30, 2009
902 posts
377 upvotes
kaisin82 wrote: I am using a Kohler brand kitchen faucet and it is leaking. Is this an easy replacement? Or do i need to pay a plumber to do it? How much does it cost?
Your problem may just be a worn out cartridge. You should be able to get a replacement cartridge from Kohler for free by calling them. I would investigate this first before buying a new faucet.

Replacing your faucet may be very simple or it could take some time. I just replaced mine and had to call a plumber, because I couldn't take the old faucet out. Everything was rusted underneath. I also realized that the shut off valves were leaking once i started twisting them to shut off the water. I didn't have any of the proper tools so I decided to call a plumber since it would have taken me hours to deal with the problem. The plumber was able to replace everything in 45 minutes.
Mar 20, 2019
193 posts
396 upvotes
ededed3 wrote: I was in store and saw this, how to get additional 10$ off, maybe I should return it and order online.

Located at the bottom of the lowes website
Aug 13, 2009
99 posts
6 upvotes
I bought this earlier today online and was offered a $5 off immediately after adding it to my cart. I had previously signed for the emails so I could not get the $10.
Mar 20, 2019
193 posts
396 upvotes
dfiguero wrote: I bought this earlier today online and was offered a $5 off immediately after adding it to my cart. I had previously signed for the emails so I could not get the $10.
Just make a new email, I did that and got it
Jun 27, 2018
195 posts
133 upvotes
How is the quality? Any user with a previous experience?
Nov 27, 2018
152 posts
281 upvotes
Anfaax wrote: Image

Located at the bottom of the lowes website
Thanks and also the tips for creating new email, will try it out
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2449 posts
740 upvotes
Gta
I told myself I was no longer going to buy things for “future use” just cause it was a good price . Dang....didn’t last very long. Thanks op. This is a really nice looking faucet at a great price .
Koodo member
Mar 11, 2019
288 posts
271 upvotes
I was not able to pay for this on Win 10 Chrome. Wouldnt allow me to use the promo code either. I switched to my Android phone and everything works. Total price was under $100.00 taxes in and shipped.