• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2019 10:40 pm
[OP]
Oct 4, 2009
36 posts
13 upvotes

[Lowe's] Save 15% on Composite Decking

Existing stock only.

My experience: I added 87 Trex boards (16 footers) to my cart then went for a lunch, and then found an extra banner on the web page with "add to your cart items worth of $4500 or more and get additional $275 off today". I was $17 under $4,500 so I added a pack of fasteners and it worked. Thus in my case it was actually more than 20% off all together.
Last edited by mamma on May 3rd, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1214 posts
572 upvotes
If anyone notices a sale on CONCEALoc hidden fasteners, toploc, or cortex screws+plugs, I'd appreciate it.
These composite fasteners add up pretty fast as well.
Jun 19, 2007
241 posts
89 upvotes
Mississauga
mamma wrote: Existing stock only.

My experience: I added 87 Trex boards (16 footers) to my cart then went for a lunch, and then found an extra banner on the web page with "add to your cart items worth of $4500 or more and get additional $275 off today". I was $17 under $4,500 so I added a pack of fasteners and it worked. Thus in my case it was actually more than 20% off all together.
I am @ 4000 for Trex boards only, just started researching the project, what can you suggest to add to hit another 500$ ??? I am really clueless at this moment. Will build from scratch. My size is 14X34 rectangle.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1214 posts
572 upvotes
Fasteners, risers, fascia, railings, deck screws, pressure treated lumber, Simpsons joist hangers, ledger bolts/ledger locks, flashing, sonotubes, cement... Lots of options.

I bought a bunch of timbertech legacy boards a few days ago. They price matched, and added the 12% discount that day as well. Expensive, but was happy that I got it cheaper than the Trex transcend.

They have a 15% contractors discount coming up soon... 14th or so? Not sure on the day, but in the next few weeks.