Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] Save the tax Feb 1 and 2 (exclusions apply)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2018 5:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3332 upvotes

[Lowe's] Save the tax Feb 1 and 2 (exclusions apply)

many items save the tax. promo code save.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 1st, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
21 replies
Jan 12, 2008
220 posts
71 upvotes
toronto
Looks like BB's are excluded. I've been waiting for a no tax event to buy a bbq. Hopefully there will be another event where bbq's are not excluded.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7018 posts
2670 upvotes
Calgary
I just got back from the new Lowe's Calgary Crowfoot location, checking the receipt right now, no save the tax but there's a 10% off promotion.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1911 posts
592 upvotes
Ottawa
Need 3 bags Alaskan Premium Ice Melter. Not bad
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Aug 29, 2013
806 posts
597 upvotes
Waterloo
Need new hardware (apparently) for our new vanity... Didn't think it went on sale often but it's 25‰ off this week and the promo code stacks! Great deal!
Oct 15, 2013
235 posts
126 upvotes
Quebec, Qc
headygouda wrote: Looks like BB's are excluded. I've been waiting for a no tax event to buy a bbq. Hopefully there will be another event where bbq's are not excluded.
I’ll be on the market for a new BBQ soon. Are they frequently excluded or we’re just unlucky this time?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2597 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
Belkbuzze wrote: I’ll be on the market for a new BBQ soon. Are they frequently excluded or we’re just unlucky this time?
Should wait for those stay up late events.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
5924 posts
4008 upvotes
vinnie1990 wrote: Should wait for those stay up late events.
How often are they though? Was one just last week.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2597 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
tietherope wrote: How often are they though? Was one just last week.
Based off what I've seen shopping there. Usually once per quarter. The next one will prob be in mid/late spring.
Vinh
Nov 19, 2012
431 posts
252 upvotes
Belkbuzze wrote: I’ll be on the market for a new BBQ soon. Are they frequently excluded or we’re just unlucky this time?
+1 on needing a new BBQ. Don’t forget to post when you find a good price.
Jan 13, 2008
486 posts
465 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Depending on the brand. Weber is pretty much excluded from every promotion they have.
Oct 15, 2013
235 posts
126 upvotes
Quebec, Qc
gananoque wrote: Depending on the brand. Weber is pretty much excluded from every promotion they have.
Good thing I’m almost set on a Broil King (Regal S420). I’ve heard mixed reviews about the new Weber Genesis line and most of the reviews on Broil King Regal are very good.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
12482 posts
11307 upvotes
Is there any minimum purchase required to get "save the tax"?
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 4GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
5924 posts
4008 upvotes
embguy wrote: Is there any minimum purchase required to get "save the tax"?
No minimum.

What bothers me is that you can't save the tax if you price match. No incentive to go to Lowe's in that case.
Jan 12, 2008
220 posts
71 upvotes
toronto
vinnie1990 wrote: Should wait for those stay up late events.
Are there exclusions for these events? I hate how weber, broil king and other good brands are excluded. I'm wondering if that has something to do with the manufacturer setting the price and not allowing their distributors to lower pricing.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2597 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
headygouda wrote: Are there exclusions for these events? I hate how weber, broil king and other good brands are excluded. I'm wondering if that has something to do with the manufacturer setting the price and not allowing their distributors to lower pricing.
Last event I posted a week ago for their 20% off event, it wasn't excluded.
Vinh
Jan 12, 2008
220 posts
71 upvotes
toronto
vinnie1990 wrote: Last event I posted a week ago for their 20% off event, it wasn't excluded.
Damn it! I missed it. I'm on the lowes email list too, not sure why I didn't see it. Was everything 20% off? I vaguely remember seeing some night sale and not impressed with what was actually on sale.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2597 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
headygouda wrote: Damn it! I missed it. I'm on the lowes email list too, not sure why I didn't see it. Was everything 20% off? I vaguely remember seeing some night sale and not impressed with what was actually on sale.
yes. Even lumber was included. Don't sweat it, I think it happens once a quarter.
Vinh
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
5924 posts
4008 upvotes
headygouda wrote: Damn it! I missed it. I'm on the lowes email list too, not sure why I didn't see it. Was everything 20% off? I vaguely remember seeing some night sale and not impressed with what was actually on sale.
Was even 20% off sale prices.