Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Snow Joe Track Assist - for vehicle emergencies $3.29

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2023 12:19 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 13, 2020
56 posts
80 upvotes

[Lowe's] Snow Joe Track Assist - for vehicle emergencies $3.29

Found 12 of these on clearance in store at the Milton Ontario location for $7.02. I checked the website and realized they had it marked down for even cheaper. It's a hot deal if you're looking for one I guess but I'm not sure how relevant they are with most people just dialing CAA or other road side services that come with their tire purchase warranty.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 8th, 2023 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: price was missing from the title
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
Are these are sold as singles? If so, you'll likely need 2 or even 4.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Dec 28, 2011
664 posts
421 upvotes
OAKVILLE
SizzleChest wrote: Are these are sold as singles? If so, you'll likely need 2 or even 4.
Yes, they are sold in singles. However the thinking is that you very rarely will have both wheels stuck so will not need two at a time.

I bought two regardless since they were on sale. Have to go back and get a price adjustment now since they are on clearance.
(Telus $20 / 95GB 5G+ CAN&USA)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2978 posts
3020 upvotes
Ottawa
jessagill wrote: Yes, they are sold in singles. However the thinking is that you very rarely will have both wheels stuck so will not need two at a time.

I bought two regardless since they were on sale. Have to go back and get a price adjustment now since they are on clearance.
Definitely get two if possible
Nov 13, 2012
81 posts
36 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Shows as $29.99 for me in Winnipeg (and in stock). Guess price not the same everywhere.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
4378 posts
1597 upvotes
cbrdude wrote: Shows as $29.99 for me in Winnipeg (and in stock). Guess price not the same everywhere.
same, and i'm in Ontario... also out of stock everywhere...
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Rogers EPP - $40 Canada/USA-wide + 6GB since 2018