Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] StaGreen Triple Max soil mix $2.49

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2019 11:46 pm
Nov 25, 2010
31 posts
32 upvotes
Laval
Different grass seeds are on clearance too, just search for Sta-Green on their website.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1210 posts
228 upvotes
dib wrote:
Apr 26th, 2019 10:43 am
Different grass seeds are on clearance too, just search for Sta-Green on their website.
I bought that grass seed as part of the air miles promo, i wonder if I can get a price adjustment.
May 22, 2012
395 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Isn’t it still to cold to lay down grass seeds in the GTA? I thought about it to take advantage of all this rain but not sure if it’s still to cold at night
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2014
4656 posts
1435 upvotes
Canuckland
platinumtiger19 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2019 10:50 am
Isn’t it still to cold to lay down grass seeds in the GTA? I thought about it to take advantage of all this rain but not sure if it’s still to cold at night
Grass seeds are very resilient, I already did mine looking great
Mar 23, 2017
217 posts
125 upvotes
Canada
RFD effect. this triple mix has been on clearance for at least couple of weeks now. I bought some bags two weeks ago when there were plenty. Went out of stock after this post lol
Jul 15, 2009
223 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
platinumtiger19 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2019 10:50 am
No it's pretty perfect. Northern grasses need the cold. I've seeded too late many times and it leads to piss-poor results. Next best window if you don't get it down this week will probably be at the end of the season in the fall. If you see most of your grass is green and growing, it means that the grass has redirected its growth from root development to blade growth.

Besides, for the first few days you basically just need the seed to be cool and moist. Frost won't hurt them until after they germinate.
Oct 11, 2006
189 posts
66 upvotes
Oakville
SS76SS wrote:
Apr 25th, 2019 8:19 pm
So I went to pick up my order just now and they had sold out of this product despite the fact that I had paid in full online. So right away they offered me the Scotts turf builder as a like-for-like replacement. Very happy with the way this turned out. If you can still buy it online I suggest you do immediately and that is likely going to be to be result.
Did you order lawn soil or the triple mix max?
Mar 23, 2017
217 posts
125 upvotes
Canada
So I have a question. I am totally noob and this is my first season that I will be doing gardening. We purchased our house last year and there is a sort of flower/plant bed at the front of the house. It is filled with greyish soil with ton of small rocks. Maybe construction dust and material? There are no plants in it at this moment. I am thinking of taking ourtall the existing material and fill with this triple mix. Will this triple mix on its own along with mulch be enough? or do I need to add something else too (other kind of soil, mulch etc)? This one comes premixed with fertilizer so I do not need to add anymore at his moment right? bed is 36 square feet so not that big. will fill it to 6 inches deep.
Oct 18, 2006
127 posts
14 upvotes
Ajax
Is next week a good time to dethatch? Just worried about any new germination over the spring.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
1135 posts
192 upvotes
wewantthecup wrote:
Apr 26th, 2019 11:09 am
Did you order lawn soil or the triple mix max?
Not the person you quoted, but had the same thing happen to me at the same location. I had ordered the lawn soil.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1210 posts
228 upvotes
Your order has been cancelled

Order #

This is to confirm that your order has now been cancelled. Please see below for an itemized list.
Even though the website says there are 60+ in stock. Lowes sucks