Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

Step 2 Toddler Climb Sets. 50% Clearance price + 15% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 3:07 pm
Mar 9, 2009
419 posts
243 upvotes
awestruck wrote: Any game time sports climber and woodland climber still available in GTA region?
There was one of each left in Barrie this morning. Not GTA, but not too far if you're in the north GTA
Jul 31, 2004
344 posts
326 upvotes
Unionville
There is one great outdoors playhouse left at York location as of 1pm.. in case anyone is still looking.
Jan 14, 2014
138 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
I placed an order online for pickup on Saturday and never received a pick up confirmation. I called today and they said they are backed up with 3000 orders and cancelled my order as it was out of stock. Got the refund issued same day. Disappointing that they don’t have a way to put aside items on hold but understand due to volume
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
m3llow wrote: I placed an order online for pickup on Saturday and never received a pick up confirmation. I called today and they said they are backed up with 3000 orders and cancelled my order as it was out of stock. Got the refund issued same day. Disappointing that they don’t have a way to put aside items on hold but understand due to volume
Not my field of expertise, but a simple would be that if selling a product puts the inventory into negative, it should not be allowed to be sold unless overridden. This way, a manager could see if there are online orders in queue and ensure the product is isnt sold. The counter argument is whether the person shopping in-store had the product in their cart but were walking around the store with it - who gets the last item on the shelf?

I should've know this was going to happen but was hopeful my order would be filled overnight (I mean, if stores are not open or are slow, wouldn't they redeployed their staff to pick orders throughout the day instead?). When I called in the next day, I was given the impression that their warehouse may have more stock.
Sep 12, 2008
372 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
I was one of the very first few to order online for pick up ready. NEXT DAY i get an email saying...out of stock...i am like.....whats the point of ordering online then
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2003
1321 posts
731 upvotes
Edmonton
All edmonton locations show 0. Can anyone confirm otherwise?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1714 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
rahulpatel1987 wrote: I was one of the very first few to order online for pick up ready. NEXT DAY i get an email saying...out of stock...i am like.....whats the point of ordering online then
These stores are so backed up with orders you're better off going into the store, especially for something on clearance. I spoke with a friend who works at Home Depot. When the stores were shut down, they had all staff picking orders so they were able to process them a bit quicker. Now that stores are open, they just have like 4 people doing that as all the staff are back to working their regular departments as well as standing at the entrances.
May 20, 2003
619 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
For these types of deals, ordering online is a bad idea. It was already difficult for lost to order online, your best chance is to go to the store and see what the situation is.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2845 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
4 of the playsets with the basketball net on the side ($64 version) left at Ancaster. Website showing zero.
Aug 22, 2017
4 posts
2 upvotes
Superjester wrote: Wow, You guys weren't joking. A few on Facebook Marketplace are starting to show up....

I say take the ******* route, Agree to MeetUp and never show up.

33 users at the moment, I hope one of you price gougers are reading this. Hope the extra hassle if worth the extra Buck or Two...

(Looking at you ANDREA POR)
Anyone else notice that Andrea Por doesn't exist anymore?