Expired Hot Deals

[Lowe's] [TODAY ONLY] 30% Off of $299 or More for Lowes CC holders (Includes Appliances+Stack With [Energy Rebate+5X Airmiles])

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2019 12:36 am
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto

[Lowe's] [TODAY ONLY] 30% Off of $299 or More for Lowes CC holders (Includes Appliances+Stack With [Energy Rebate+5X Airmiles])

Got an email from Lowes today that Lowes CC holders get 10% additional off on top of 20% off of $299+ they are running and it CAN BE USED WITH APPLIANCES. Also, you can stack 25% off energy rebate and get 5X Airmiles on energy star appliances (1X Airmiles otherwise). Attached a receipt of appliances that were bought last week when the same promo is run. The washer and dryer on receipt were $898 each before all of the above promos and they ended up for $1228 everything (Including taxes and delivery).

The appliances that were bought in the receipt are given below just for comparison of savings.

https://www.lowes.ca/product/front-load ... tar-726887
https://www.lowes.ca/product/electric-d ... tar-726889

PS: You can apply for their card today and get this promo as well. Also they gave 12 months financing with $0 monthly payments.

This offer DOES NOT APPLY to purchases of branded products: iRobot, Ring, Canexel, Rockwool, Dyson, Google Home, Nest, Eccobee, Broil King, Kamado Joe, Napoleon, Traeger, Weber, Arlo, Samsung Smart Home and Lutron Caseta, clearance products, to rentals and extended protection plans.
Images
  • Promo.png
  • 1000x486_smart_fit.jpg
Last edited by RajTheDealFlagger on Nov 10th, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Oct 28, 2019
149 posts
108 upvotes
Crap wish I had their credit card now!

Is this a promotion that they have run before, that I should be getting it for the next time around?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7464 posts
796 upvotes
Waterloo
Great deal I wanna buy a new bathtub.....
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
just9038 wrote: Crap wish I had their credit card now!

Is this a promotion that they have run before, that I should be getting it for the next time around?
You can apply today and get the savings as well. Updated the post. We did the same last week.
Sep 15, 2015
246 posts
132 upvotes
Need an over the range microwave but don't have the card unfortunately
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
boqbal wrote: Need an over the range microwave but don't have the card unfortunately
Again, if you want to avail the savings, you can apply today and use it straight away.
Jun 13, 2017
14 posts
4 upvotes
This would be great but everything I want is "on sale" and the code doesn't seem to apply.

Also the base 20%off doesn't apply ton appliances it seems ? Does only the 10% work or dies the whole 30% work for appliances when you use the CC
Last edited by CivilAnchor on Nov 10th, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 3, 2006
171 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
CivilAnchor wrote: This would be great but everything I want is "on sale" and the code doesn't seem to apply
Didn’t work for me on an “on sale” refrigerator as well, too bad, would have been a nice price.

houston
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
CivilAnchor wrote: This would be great but everything I want is "on sale" and the code doesn't seem to apply.

Also the base 20%off doesn't apply ton appliances it seems ? Does only the 10% work or dies the whole 30% work for appliances when you use the CC
I never tried online but in-store they are applying discount on any appliance and at the posted prices. For example, a refrigerator that we took last week was having $200 off and still we were able to get the promo of 20% and additional 10% off on it.
May 25, 2015
266 posts
574 upvotes
on
The code excludes major appliances according to the fine print... how did you get the 20%?
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Optom2018 wrote: The code excludes major appliances according to the fine print... how did you get the 20%?
It applies to appliances only if you use their CC as payment method. Below is the fine print but definitely its not a clear instruction.

For online purchases, simply charge your purchase to your Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3459 posts
1628 upvotes
GTA
Hmmm...what do I need that $300 at Lowe’s? 30% is pretty great.
Oct 22, 2006
37 posts
5 upvotes
Any good refridgerator you guys recommend that will benefit from this deal?
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
84 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
CivilAnchor wrote: Any way to sign up for a cc online ?
You can apply only in-store I believe. They issue a temporary card which can be used only for in-store purchases until permanent card arrives.