Hot Deals

[Lowes] Worx Pegasus table

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 6:27 pm
Feb 2, 2015
148 posts
81 upvotes
Victoria, BC
In for 2! Thanks OP. These look like they will solve my small workshop problem.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
3930 posts
425 upvotes
Ordered 1! Now I'm thinking I might need a second though. What are you using two for?

Damn you, RFD.
Proud member of SENS Army
Aug 23, 2005
422 posts
216 upvotes
Ontario
gowings wrote: I liked this one. Larger work area. Great reviews. Easy fold and carry. rated I think at 1000lbs.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B001CWX26Y/ref ... jFb3AGAMZ4
That looks to be the same one Costco had for $69.99. I bought one myself and used it when I was building my new gate. Solid buy but don't think you can find much stock at Costco anymore.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2738 posts
233 upvotes
Anyone know what Lowe's warranty/coverage for this is? On Canadian Tire's webpage, they have 3 year exchange warranty.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
26971 posts
12504 upvotes
gowings wrote: I liked this Keter model. Larger work area. Great reviews. Awesome clamp system. Easy fold and carry. rated I think at 1000lbs.
Keter:
Larger work area
Higher capacity
Sturdy
Easier to fold
(Was) $70 at Costco.

Worx:
Better clamp system
Foldable work surface (if you can find a use for this)
Bench dogs
$100

For actual "working" I think I'd take a worx. As a platform for whatever, Keter is fine. That's why I bought 4 of them. But I also bought 2 Worx because they make better workbenches.
Jun 20, 2009
63 posts
26 upvotes
edmonton
gowings wrote: I liked this Keter model. Larger work area. Great reviews. Awesome clamp system. Easy fold and carry. rated I think at 1000lbs.
I returned my Keter’s and bought 2 Worx from CT when they had their sale. Absolutely no regrets. Worx Pegasus felt so much more durable and just felt better quality overall.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
26971 posts
12504 upvotes
dalaw wrote: Worx Pegasus felt so much more durable and just felt better quality overall.
Really? I felt the opposite.
I only like the Worx because it was more versatile as a workbench.
But to me the Keter felt more durable.
Jun 15, 2020
3 posts
Anyone else get a code and getting invalid promo code when using it? I just signed up again and chose instore pickup but it's telling me my code is invalid.

Cheers
Formally Mrwinky (Lost password/Email tied to account)
Jun 20, 2009
63 posts
26 upvotes
edmonton
death_hawk wrote: Really? I felt the opposite.
I only like the Worx because it was more versatile as a workbench.
But to me the Keter felt more durable.
Keter was ok. It does hold more weight but I don’t know when I’ll ever put over 300lbs on a folding work table. The folding mechanism is what got me worried. I wasn’t sure if it would withstand the test of time. Also, my tables were not square. There was wobble when the tables were placed on a flat surface.

I used the Keter for some projects but I prefer the worx overall.
May 23, 2013
1 posts
Toronto
Click on check out, there's a promotion box there, right above the payment method. The promo code works there, but not on view cart page for some reason.
Jan 3, 2015
6 posts
Toronto, ON
Got one, super fast shipping! Thanks for posting this deal!!!
Sep 24, 2014
63 posts
134 upvotes
Mrbobisto wrote: Anyone else get a code and getting invalid promo code when using it? I just signed up again and chose instore pickup but it's telling me my code is invalid.

Cheers
Yea, I got that as well. The system hasn't recognized the code yet so just give it a little time and try again later. I tried about 45 min later and the code worked.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2004
1668 posts
735 upvotes
Would like to try the keter out - but I've never seen it available at any Costco I've been to in Edmonton.
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrow: :arrowl: :arrow: B A
May 16, 2017
80 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary
In for 1. Thanks OP.
I'm losing control... Damn RFD!