[Lowes] Worx Pegasus table

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 6:27 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7485 posts
1636 upvotes
Mont-Royal
If i want to cut some angle bars or pipe, is there a way to clamp them with the provided clamps?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2004
1668 posts
735 upvotes
Akronica wrote: Can this carry a mitre saw on top?
You could put a mitre saw on it. But you'd be better off getting an actual saw stand for a mitre saw. One with adjustable supports to keep long material completely level while you make cuts (i.e. 10' 2x4s).
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrow: :arrowl: :arrow: B A
Mar 5, 2017
61 posts
20 upvotes
How does this compare to the Keter foldable workbench that Costco sells for $69?
Feb 8, 2006
356 posts
40 upvotes
So... should I get 1 or 2? Asking for a friend
Apr 27, 2012
524 posts
283 upvotes
Ottawa
Can you somehow rig this to work on skis in the winter?
Jan 20, 2004
702 posts
134 upvotes
I bought the Costco one a while ago, one good use from the weight capacity is that I stand on it as a platform to work on higher placed things. Not sure if the Pegasus is suitable to stand on, something to keep in mind for your usage.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2004
1668 posts
735 upvotes
Ryus wrote: I bought the Costco one a while ago, one good use from the weight capacity is that I stand on it as a platform to work on higher placed things. Not sure if the Pegasus is suitable to stand on, something to keep in mind for your usage.
I wouldn't recommend standing on any work table - that's what a ladder or platform are designed for.

I would recommend using this for its designed purpose.

However, if you're not morbidly obese (300lbs), the worx table will support your weight.
Aug 25, 2011
178 posts
96 upvotes
LONDON

This was the video posted by another user in a previous thread for worx that helped me decide between keter vs worx.
Oct 27, 2016
789 posts
363 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP!

ordered monday and got the item today. used the 10$ discount.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

cheap phone bill = Public Mobile 13$ + 3GB data only eSIM plan 0$ + Google Pixel 3a XL
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2004
1668 posts
735 upvotes
sushiphage wrote:

This was the video posted by another user in a previous thread for worx that helped me decide between keter vs worx.
Thanks for sharing! Affirms that this is a quality product. Looks like the keter is good as well.