• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2020 1:48 pm
[OP]
Nov 26, 2018
73 posts
55 upvotes
Calgary

[Lowe's] [YMMV]7 Piece Outdoor Patio Set - $119.85

Stopped by a store this morning to look for some stain, ended up buying one of these patios sets they had on display (I bought a set new in box), while I was looking at it a store employee came up with a marker and said they just lowered the price to $119.85, it was a good deal at $160 so for $120 I said why not.

It's listed online for $400 but obviously different price in store on account of it closing, this was purchased at the Shawnessy location here in Calgary.

Nothing too special of a set but pretty decent especially for the price. They also had another patio set for $280, it was a raised/higher seated set, not sure if they'll be dropping that down as well. Might want to call a store before making a trip to confirm stock/cost.

https://www.lowes.ca/product/patio-dini ... set-773127
Images
  • unnamed (1).jpg
  • unnamed.jpg
9 replies
Apr 18, 2017
415 posts
707 upvotes
Huge YMMV, but def a fantastic deal for you OP!
Jan 24, 2007
814 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Based on your receipt, I see you completely forgot about the stain you went there to pick up in the first place. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1149 posts
532 upvotes
CALGARY
Great price for an aluminum set.
[OP]
Nov 26, 2018
73 posts
55 upvotes
Calgary
d4diesel wrote: Based on your receipt, I see you completely forgot about the stain you went there to pick up in the first place. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
lol they didn't have what I was looking for sadly, the jacuzzi/jet tub cleaner was a great deal though, $3.60 instead of $20 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Jul 27, 2013
83 posts
58 upvotes
New Westminster
these things can you just leave them on the patio, not covered, 24/7, and expect them to still be still be usable after a year? I'm in Vancouver where it rains a lot, as everyone knows.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2693 posts
1934 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Quite surprised to see it's actually aluminum rather than the usual powder-coated steel. So it should actually last more than a few years if not abused. Nice. So then it would seem that the only issue is that it's actually designed for four people without legs, and you get two extra chairs.