Expired Hot Deals

[Lucky Brand] Lucky Brand - 50% off everything - Amazing jeans!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 12:59 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7545 posts
4002 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP! Bought a few jeans. Never tried this brand before so looking forward to it.
Note though that the website doesn't seem to support Paypal, and the final amount is converted into the equivalent in USD and charged to your card in USD.
Sep 14, 2016
33 posts
8 upvotes
I've only been buying Lucky brand jeans for a few years now. Good value/quality when bought on sale. Unfortunately I missed this sale.. i knew i should've checked RFD yesterday!@#
[OP]
May 13, 2015
394 posts
416 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
djemzine wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 1:52 pm
I think the sale is over now. The website now shows Buy one and get the other at 50% off.

Can anyone confirm if stores still have this promo?
sale is over. last day was Jan. 6th. premium jeans are back to $150+.

however, they have some of their non-premium jeans on sale for $30 with limited sizes. I just bought this pair of khaki coloured jeans for $30 with free shipping to my local store for pick-up.

https://www.luckybrand.ca/410-athletic- ... jeans-slim

a pair I already bought for $45 is on sale for $30.... so I would have saved money if I waited on that pair. oh well... probably wont bother trying to return and re-order just to save $15.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4222 posts
642 upvotes
Edmonton
Can some one explained what is defined as athletic style jeans? I am going to assume it does not mean for big strong legs.

I use to wear these jeans and liked them but only one style ever fit due to actually having an athletic muscular body type. My favorite part was the fly said lucky me and lucky you on either side of the seam.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
[OP]
May 13, 2015
394 posts
416 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Max_Dealing wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 5:26 pm
Can some one explained what is defined as athletic style jeans? I am going to assume it does not mean for big strong legs.

I use to wear these jeans and liked them but only one style ever fit due to actually having an athletic muscular body type. My favorite part was the fly said lucky me and lucky you on either side of the seam.
if i remember correctly, i think the 410 athletic jeans were bigger in the hips and thighs, but tapered in the leg.

I found the slim fit a bit too tight in the thigh/hip area, but the 410 athletic fit a lot better and still had the tapered look that you get with slim fit.

so these fit me the best of the ones i tried on in the store.

but if you spend a lot of time in a squat rack and you've got tree trunk legs, you might have to go with straight... the 410s fit me great and I'm in descent shape... but I'm not anything close to a bodybuilder.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7545 posts
4002 upvotes
North York
Received mine mid-last week. Pretty good quality. Thanks OP!