Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Lucky migration to Bell $45 6gb samsung s10e ymmv

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2020 6:20 pm
Oct 10, 2014
472 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ownthesky wrote: That's very true, I considered porting over and waiting for loyalty but it would mean changing my habits for a few months, ya know? Definitely will keep an eye on Zoomer if they have a larger data promo in the near future.
Their current promo has the 6GB / unlimited talk plan for $45, minus 10%, plus $100 activation credits, plus $50 referral credit (if you have one), plus free phone (P30 lite - you can sell).

After freebies, you're prob around $30/mo for 6GB!

Cheers ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2004
1211 posts
740 upvotes
I've been on Lucky for a week or so now and haven't noticed much of a difference compared to the LTE (Virgin) I was previously on. Granted the most data heavy thing I do on my phone is probably scroll through Instagram - it's probably fine for most people - especially if you're just waiting for a migration offer like me.
Dec 10, 2012
637 posts
616 upvotes
Vancouver
Macali wrote: Their current promo has the 6GB / unlimited talk plan for $45, minus 10%, plus $100 activation credits, plus $50 referral credit (if you have one), plus free phone (P30 lite - you can sell).

After freebies, you're prob around $30/mo for 6GB!

Cheers ;)
Can anyone confirm this is accurate?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2018
1542 posts
1456 upvotes
Edmonton
dinkeye wrote: Can anyone confirm this is accurate?
Yes that deal is on now
Telus $30 75GB CAN-US 4 lines, Public Mobile $5, Freedom Mobile (2 lines $15/64GB + $99 50GB/year + $25/year no data)
Simplii, Tangerine, EQ Bank, BMO, CIBC, RBC, TD, Scotiabank, MBNA, HSBC, AMEX
Mar 17, 2020
41 posts
10 upvotes
andrewmay9 wrote: I got the same migration plan. Went in store and said I don’t want an Android I want iPhone. Got the XS 64gb for 100 up front and the month to month rate was 55 with 6gb. 10 bucks more a month but a huge step up in terms of phones
Can you tell me which store did you go to and it’s location?I was offered the iphone xs with $280 up front instead
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
Anyone having problems last few days, either can't make calls sometimes, or when people call you it goes straight to voicemail?
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Dec 3, 2018
19 posts
49 upvotes
After calling into Bell and being transferred to Lucky and back to Bell I was able to secure this awesome migration offer:

New S10, $55/month for 6GBs unlimited texting/calling Canada wide.
Sep 26, 2007
704 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
Oatmeal wrote: Anyone having problems last few days, either can't make calls sometimes, or when people call you it goes straight to voicemail?
Ya, been getting these connection failures lately on my Bell line.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3289 posts
1606 upvotes
Toronto
GorillaJumper wrote: After calling into Bell and being transferred to Lucky and back to Bell I was able to secure this awesome migration offer:

So you were with Lucky and then Bell offered you this deal to migrate you off of Lucky, or did Lucky offer you this deal to migrate you off of Bell? Brand new S10 with nothing down, $55/month + taxes and no activation fee?
RFD OG 20+ years
Jun 5, 2008
67 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
jmichou wrote: Ya, been getting these connection failures lately on my Bell line.
Yes, it's been happening to all carriers and Rogers business SIP services as well. Phone networks have been overloaded with traffic due to people working from home and there have been a lot of dropped calls, connection failures, problems, etc. I know Telecom companies are working on their backend to keep up with the influx of traffic. This is unprecedented times!
Dec 3, 2018
19 posts
49 upvotes
GorillaJumper wrote: After calling into Bell and being transferred to Lucky and back to Bell I was able to secure this awesome migration offer:

I had a luckymobile phone number for $15/month for the last 2 months. I never received an upgrade/migration offer from Bell as others had. I called Bell numerous times but was not successful in getting a deal. I called Bell again last Monday and was transferred to LuckyMobile (Bell rep was useless) who transferred me to a Bell CSR Direct agent. I told her I received a message about an offer, she then looked into my account and gave me the deal.

$55/month for new S10 128 G, 6GB data, unlimited text/call canada wide, two year plan.

I'm happy this worked out.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3289 posts
1606 upvotes
Toronto
GorillaJumper wrote:
$55/month for new S10 128 G, 6GB data, unlimited text/call canada wide, two year plan.

I'm happy this worked out.
So you had to be a Lucky mobile member rather than a client of a Bell competitor? Were there any other fees like activation or incentives or money upfront?
RFD OG 20+ years
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4501 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cannon_fodder wrote: So you had to be a Lucky mobile member rather than a client of a Bell competitor? Were there any other fees like activation or incentives or money upfront?
Lucky Mobile is a direct subsidy of Bell, so what they are trying to do is grab lucky customers to switch over to bell.

Like how Rogers does with their lower tier Chatr mobile customers. I know what you're thinking, it sucks to be a customer with Bell or Rogers directly lol Yep that's the way you can get a good plan these days, just be on Lucky mobile for 1 month and get migration offers. Likewise, you can also walk into a Walmart store and get this offer through mobile rep, if they are still operating that dept with staff, that is.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1534 posts
415 upvotes
Good deal. I have the s10e and it's a great phone.
Jan 15, 2016
227 posts
72 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Any of migrating from Virgin to bell to get this
Jul 23, 2018
901 posts
388 upvotes
How are people migrating nowadays without going to a physical store?
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
You can probably call in to do it. Instore they ran your number for the available promos to you specifically so they should be able to do it via phone as well.
Jan 31, 2014
328 posts
218 upvotes
Called bell since all the stores are closed. Was offered Samsung S10e for 0 down, 45$ per month for only 2 gigs. I didn't think this was a good deal, I might have try stores when they open

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)