165 posts
266 upvotes

$25 referral credit for both sides

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 2, 2020
Retailer:
Lucky Mobile
$25 referral credit for Lucky Mobile is back.

From December 5, 2019 until January 2, 2020, if you get a friend to activate a line with Lucky Mobile, you’ll both get a special offer.

You will get: $25 in bonus credits ($5 bonus credit each month for 5 months)

Your friend would get: $25 in bonus credits ($5 bonus credit each month for 5 months)
11 replies
Mar 11, 2015
2 posts
Vancouver, BC
Good timing - signed up on December 5. Now need to submit a referral.
Jun 5, 2008
59 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Nice. Signed up a few weeks ago. Good service so far in my area.
Apr 25, 2005
901 posts
252 upvotes
Ditto. I signed up when they had the 2nd month free. Been quite happy with the 1GB Data, unlimited Canada wide plan for $25.
Apr 2, 2018
467 posts
278 upvotes
Edmonton
I missed it last time this time should get friends to sign up
Koodo $35/10GB 3 lines, Rogers $42/20GB, Public Mobile $10, Freedom Mobile $37.5/20GB, $45/20GB
Jul 18, 2007
375 posts
37 upvotes
How are they? Better than Freedom and the others?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2233 posts
905 upvotes
Hometown
I took advantage of the sim from Dollarama with the 20.00 gift card a few months ago, got it and they just randomly sent me a 5.00 bonus.... Been just as reliable at koodo was on the same phone.

Had a family member sign up for the flash 2nd month sale yesterday and refer me.

25.00 plan with unlimited calling and texting along with 1GB data then unlimited but slower for auto top up, has been working out great. Though I have not gone over the 1GB data yet, still good to know I won't get hit with massive overage fees when I do. LOL
Nov 18, 2012
229 posts
160 upvotes
Oshawa
I went with Public Mobile instead of Lucky a few weeks ago. Public has unlimited incoming calls that don't go against your talk time if your on one of the cheaper plans. If you go with the $15 plan there is 100 minutes, but that includes incoming calls on Lucky. Public is unlimited incoming. even if you ran out of minutes you could always text the person to call you. That was the main reason I went with Public over Lucky.
Public Mobile
Koodo
Zoomer Wireless
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3612 posts
1885 upvotes
Halifax
sandalwood wrote: I went with Public Mobile instead of Lucky a few weeks ago. Public has unlimited incoming calls that don't go against your talk time if your on one of the cheaper plans. If you go with the $15 plan there is 100 minutes, but that includes incoming calls on Lucky. Public is unlimited incoming. even if you ran out of minutes you could always text the person to call you. That was the main reason I went with Public over Lucky.
If you are OK with VOIP solutions like Fongo, you can have unlimited calling using Lucky Mobile's $15, unlimited data plan. It throttles to 128 kps after 750 MB is used up, but that is still good enough for VOIP.

I also have Public Mobile's $15 plan, mostly because I do not want to have to charge a phone every day to receive phone calls. 250 MB of data is pretty much unlimited on a flip phone.
Dec 18, 2009
344 posts
52 upvotes
Freedoms got a awesome $19 deal right now for unlimited nationwide calling, global text, and 1.5 GB. For $4 more you get A LOT more than all these $15 plans.

Freedom Mobile Plans
May 16, 2017
348 posts
161 upvotes
joey09 wrote: Freedoms got a awesome $19 deal right now for unlimited nationwide calling, global text, and 1.5 GB. For $4 more you get A LOT more than all these $15 plans.

Freedom Mobile Plans
get out of here, seriously, no one wants 3rd world reception when they make a phone call

its one thing to save money its another to have crap service that u can't even pay me to use................LUCKY Mobile gives u way more value for your buck, Public mobile is good too if your not down with lucky