Expired Hot Deals

[Lucky Mobile] Flash Sale, June 4th only. Sign up and get one month of free service. ($40 referral credits also available)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 9:20 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1520 posts
509 upvotes
ON

[Lucky Mobile] Flash Sale, June 4th only. Sign up and get one month of free service. ($40 referral credits also available)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Lucky Mobile
More offers from Lucky Mobile

Plus, get 50% off your SIM Card when you buy it online(2).

Offer ends June 4, 2021.

Available online

1 Limited time offer. One-time SIM Card charge applies. Applied as a credit to your second month of service for the price of your rate plan before taxes.
2 SIM card must be activated by July 2, 2021 to redeem your offer.
3 Not available at Dollarama or Giant Tiger – visit a Dollarama store or a Giant Tiger store to learn about another bonus offer

Also, there is currently a referral program for $40 in bonus credits for the month of June, which is confirmed works with this flash sale.
Last edited by sprdave on Jun 4th, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Sep 8, 2020
63 posts
81 upvotes
Thx for sharing. Glad I waited one day, almost signed up yesterday. Been looking to leave PM, going to combine this with the referral
Nov 25, 2019
150 posts
290 upvotes
GTA
It works out better than dollarama deal for all $25 and up plans. good find. voted up.
Jan 10, 2011
203 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
How do we sign up a plan without a SIM card today? Or we just need to order the SIM card online today and activate it (sign up a plan) before July 2nd?

Thanks~!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1520 posts
509 upvotes
ON
tailetong wrote: How do we sign up a plan without a SIM card today? Or we just need to order the SIM card online today and activate it (sign up a plan) before July 2nd?

Thanks~!
You have to order the SIM card today, then you have until July 2 to activate it (or June 30th to qualify for the referral bonus)
May 7, 2021
3 posts
1 upvote
They use Bell network, but plans show only 3G data. Any idea how their speeds are?
Sep 24, 2013
987 posts
692 upvotes
Ontario
Make sure that you take a screenshot of the promotion. I went with Lucky on the last free 2nd month promotion and never received it. Talked to them various times and still waiting. They said that they couldn't find the promotion that I was referring to.
Nov 29, 2018
89 posts
174 upvotes
I'm trying to sign up and just getting errors, wondering if they're getting swarmed or something? I want to sign my elderly aunt up for this
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1520 posts
509 upvotes
ON
drspaceman wrote: I'm trying to sign up and just getting errors, wondering if they're getting swarmed or something? I want to sign my elderly aunt up for this
I was able to order one for family fine this morning, so don't know.

edit: order sim, not activate
Oct 13, 2008
746 posts
429 upvotes
Mississauga
buddshek wrote: Make sure that you take a screenshot of the promotion. I went with Lucky on the last free 2nd month promotion and never received it. Talked to them various times and still waiting. They said that they couldn't find the promotion that I was referring to.
I had the same experience, ended up migrating to Virgin on their 30$/4gb plan.
Sep 8, 2020
63 posts
81 upvotes
just finished signing up but had a sim card already on hand... unclear from the promotion details if i am still eligible for this since I did not buy from them directly?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1520 posts
509 upvotes
ON
SpaceWaffle wrote: just finished signing up but had a sim card already on hand... unclear from the promotion details if i am still eligible for this since I did not buy from them directly?
I think you may be okay, since it does refer to other retailers (as long as it's not from Dollarama or Giant Tiger). I'm not guaranteeing it though, and good question.
Nov 8, 2005
745 posts
124 upvotes
Ryder Nation
I signed up with a sim card I previously had too, wondering if this will work.

Thanks for posting OP.
Pentium II @ 233MHZ overclocked to 488MHZ | TURBO Button Enabled | 128mb RAM |MAXTOR 1024MB HDD | Nvidia Riva 128 (4MB of SGRAM)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1520 posts
509 upvotes
ON
To follow up, the SIM arrived on Monday by Purolator that was ordered on Friday. So next business day, not bad!