Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Lululemon] 25% off Regular Priced Items at Lululemon

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2020 9:24 am
Aug 16, 2009
49 posts
35 upvotes
Hamilton
Is this over, if you didn't sign up for an account yesterday?
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20888 posts
2239 upvotes
Toronto
threepeeo wrote: Is this over, if you didn't sign up for an account yesterday?
no, I just signed up and bought the ABC joggers and Commission pants and received 25% off. Though the pant prices were jacked up by $10 from previous.....oh well......
Aug 23, 2018
62 posts
44 upvotes
IAMALPHA wrote: Hello,

About to purchase some T.H.E Short Linerless, however, never purchased this one before.

Anyone please assist on how it fits (eg. Is it tighter or looser fit? Go size down or up? Etc.)

Thanks
Fit like Nike, the liner is better than Nike, with flat seams and feels less restrictive.szing is on actually on point. I'm a large w34x34 6'3 210-220lb athletic.
May 16, 2020
1 posts
threepeeo wrote: Is this over, if you didn't sign up for an account yesterday?
I thought that it was dead too because the site wasn't working for me today but worked for me yesterday. I used my boyfriend's account instead because it wasn't working on mine, maybe its one time use per profile... not sure.
But I think you have to keep quitting your browser and then going back in. What I did was I put everything in my cart without being signed in and then quit the browser then went back in and checked out and discount auto applied.
Aug 10, 2004
492 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, pulled the trigger.

Couldn't get it to work initially but it worked going through your link and didn't get ebates instead, oh well.
Apr 21, 2017
82 posts
35 upvotes
Theparky wrote: Fit like Nike, the liner is better than Nike, with flat seams and feels less restrictive.szing is on actually on point. I'm a large w34x34 6'3 210-220lb athletic.
Thanks!

This is very helpful!
Nov 20, 2017
117 posts
125 upvotes
Crazy, I feel like 3 years ago this deal posted to RFD gets a wildly different response, good to see people coming around on quality around here.

+1 thanks for the heads up OP, picked up a couple colours that never make it to clearance in Medium.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3421 posts
688 upvotes
GTA
Prana Brions (when on sale and taken to a tailor for taper after the fact) were a life changer. Couldn't afford lulus but i'll splurge this time for my first pair of ABCs! Thank you!
May 16, 2020
1 posts
Can this be used twice for the same account? I bought something yesterday but went back to get more and code not working now.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2675 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
jaszy wrote: Prana Brions (when on sale and taken to a tailor for taper after the fact) were a life changer. Couldn't afford lulus but i'll splurge this time for my first pair of ABCs! Thank you!
You wont regret it, you and your boys will thank you. I thought i was crazy couple years ago spending $100 plus on some athlesiure pants and fast forward today i have six pairs in my closet not including couple more pairs I bought from this deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3015 posts
2803 upvotes
Alberta
I've been curious about men's pants here, but I've never been inclined to buy any. I like to wear Under Armour joggers around the house for comfort and warmth. I don't like the the elastic ankles or tapered look of most athletic pants. I prefer the straight and relaxed fit. I would want something that stands up to weekly washing with normal laundry and household maintenance/work without wearing out prematurely. My UA joggers are a few years old, but still basically like new. Are there any pants here that fit what I'm looking for? I checked the site, but I have no clue.
Mar 26, 2009
242 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Trying using a new account. I believe the code can only be used once per account.
Oct 9, 2013
17 posts
4 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: I've been curious about men's pants here, but I've never been inclined to buy any. I like to wear Under Armour joggers around the house for comfort and warmth. I don't like the the elastic ankles or tapered look of most athletic pants. I prefer the straight and relaxed fit. I would want something that stands up to weekly washing with normal laundry and household maintenance/work without wearing out prematurely. My UA joggers are a few years old, but still basically like new. Are there any pants here that fit what I'm looking for? I checked the site, but I have no clue.

I used to always wear my under armors and Nike Sweats but a pair of city sweat Terry cloth displaced all my old Sweats... They are so much comfier. (I logged in to reply to this for the first time in years to let you know).
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3015 posts
2803 upvotes
Alberta
Sweeney85 wrote:
I used to always wear my under armors and Nike Sweats but a pair of city sweat Terry cloth displaced all my old Sweats... They are so much comfier. (I logged in to reply to this for the first time in years to let you know).
Thanks for taking the time for a rare reply. They do look like good joggers, although I prefer no elastic on the ankles. I think I'll need to follow my wife into the store next time we're in the city to try some on for fit and material preference. Not sure if I'm educated enough yet on the different pants to order blindly online. Much appreciated!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
9317 posts
1431 upvotes
Vancouver
Lush78 wrote: Thanks for taking the time for a rare reply. They do look like good joggers, although I prefer no elastic on the ankles. I think I'll need to follow my wife into the store next time we're in the city to try some on for fit and material preference. Not sure if I'm educated enough yet on the different pants to order blindly online. Much appreciated!
Buy several and return the ones you don't want?
General Radek had some good ideas.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)