Locked: [Lululemon] 25% off Regular Priced Items at Lululemon

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2020 9:24 am
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3018 posts
2806 upvotes
Alberta
1226 wrote: Buy several and return the ones you don't want?
That would be an option if they had a store where I live, but it's five hours away. I'll check them out next time I'm in the city with the wife. I'd rather get a feel of the different materials and styles. I know she'll want to go there. Thanks though.
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5748 posts
1923 upvotes
So is this deal still good or is everything rasied for prices now?
Mar 16, 2018
588 posts
653 upvotes
Hamilton
ZipSpeed wrote: Good to know. I haven't bought much from LL these days as I find paying $80 for a simple workout shirt to be borderline ridiculous. But with the 25% off, I'm considering picking up a few new Metal Vent shirts as my current ones have seen better days.
I've had the same vent workout shirts for a decade and they still look like when I bought them, hard to argue with that kind of value!
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1264 posts
400 upvotes
GTA
Lush78 wrote: That would be an option if they had a store where I live, but it's five hours away. I'll check them out next time I'm in the city with the wife. I'd rather get a feel of the different materials and styles. I know she'll want to go there. Thanks though.
Once the stores open, you have 30 days to return.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1264 posts
400 upvotes
GTA
ownthesky wrote: I've had the same vent workout shirts for a decade and they still look like when I bought them, hard to argue with that kind of value!
Make sure you wash cold water and hang/lay flat to dry. Avoid the dryer and hot water. They will last forever!!!! I have some going on 10 years.
Aug 23, 2018
62 posts
44 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: That would be an option if they had a store where I live, but it's five hours away. I'll check them out next time I'm in the city with the wife. I'd rather get a feel of the different materials and styles. I know she'll want to go there. Thanks though.
You can ship them back no?... Risk free. Juli is their softest fabric and are on their Align pant.
Aug 23, 2018
62 posts
44 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: I've been curious about men's pants here, but I've never been inclined to buy any. I like to wear Under Armour joggers around the house for comfort and warmth. I don't like the the elastic ankles or tapered look of most athletic pants. I prefer the straight and relaxed fit. I would want something that stands up to weekly washing with normal laundry and household maintenance/work without wearing out prematurely. My UA joggers are a few years old, but still basically like new. Are there any pants here that fit what I'm looking for? I checked the site, but I have no clue.
If you're looking for outdoor pants, No they won't hold up like a canvas product would. You'd want work overalls... if you're talking about changing a light bulb, or doing trim work, yes they'll do well. Your best bet for fit would be "great wall" pant those are looser fit on the ankle but a great pant.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3018 posts
2806 upvotes
Alberta
Theparky wrote: If you're looking for outdoor pants, No they won't hold up like a canvas product would. You'd want work overalls... if you're talking about changing a light bulb, or doing trim work, yes they'll do well. Your best bet for fit would be "great wall" pant those are looser fit on the ankle but a great pant.
Thank you. That's more like the style I prefer. I'm not looking for work pants, I have plenty of those. But when I'm home, I always find myself getting into a project that I had no plans for when I get dressed in the morning. I like pants that are comfortable, warm, and utilitarian.
Apr 14, 2006
434 posts
207 upvotes
St Johns
Thanks OP. Ordered more than I should've.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4509 posts
988 upvotes
Asho94 wrote: Crazy, I feel like 3 years ago this deal posted to RFD gets a wildly different response, good to see people coming around on quality around here.
I've been buying Lu since they came out with a men's line and many of the products have declined in quality. Thin materials, inconsistent fit, poor stitching, etc.

There are a few decent staples (Pace Breakers, THE, Metal Tech, ABC, etc.) but there's a lot of mediocre stuff. Just look at the reviews of the items on WMTM; many get lit up.
Let's hug it out
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4509 posts
988 upvotes
Deal is dead BTW.

I've tried multiple accounts, VPN, different browsers, etc.
Let's hug it out
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5306 posts
1181 upvotes
Toronto
Do you see any women’s sweat pants that are flattering? Their “joggers” seem mostly like baggy tights which aren’t that great for warmth or looks. Doesn’t have to be heavy, but a sweatpant material?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2004
4086 posts
1105 upvotes
Vancouver
jaszy wrote: Prana Brions (when on sale and taken to a tailor for taper after the fact) were a life changer. Couldn't afford lulus but i'll splurge this time for my first pair of ABCs! Thank you!
willyxjai wrote: You wont regret it, you and your boys will thank you. I thought i was crazy couple years ago spending $100 plus on some athlesiure pants and fast forward today i have six pairs in my closet not including couple more pairs I bought from this deal.
Give Duer a try. They're a Canadian company based out of Vancouver and I've been wearing their pants for a while. Unlike Lulu and Prana, their pants are mostly made out of cotton, so I find them slightly more suitable and comfortable for everyday wear versus nylon or poly. They're super stretchy, fit (me) well, and have some anti-microbial properties too so you can wash them less and not worry about them stinking up.
Removed external link in signature.
Oct 25, 2008
6 posts
Oakville
Thanks OP. I usually order from WMTM or the in-store sale rack so I’m taking advantage of this 25% off sale.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1264 posts
400 upvotes
GTA
milhaus wrote: Do you see any women’s sweat pants that are flattering? Their “joggers” seem mostly like baggy tights which aren’t that great for warmth or looks. Doesn’t have to be heavy, but a sweatpant material?
Most of the cotton cozy sweats are usually a winter item.

Right now : ready to rulu pant (super comfy running luon material, super soft and buttery)

Ready to fleece joggers: Pima cotton

Dance studio pant?