Lululemon

Commission Pant Slim Canvas 34" - Silver Spoon & Tofino Sand $49

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 2:07 pm
Mar 26, 2009
371 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
CheapoFillipo wrote: very tempted by this but really, who wears pants anymore?
nothing but shorts and tshirts in a work from home environment

nice pants though!
My husband wears his Commission and ABC pants all the time for WFH. Says they're super comfortable, and also puts him in a headspace for work hours. Switches to shorts at the end of the day. I'm not sure how he does it since I've become a pretty big fan of shorts/sweats all day, every day.
Mar 26, 2009
371 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
honggil wrote: I'm in between a waist size 30 and 31 depending on what brand and pants. Got the 30. Kind of nervous as it says final sale but still got them. This will be my first ever lululemon pants, couldn't pass on the price. While I do know technically it's final sale... Anyone with experience with regards to are they really strict with like say exchanging size or making even getting money back on a GC?
They can be flexible, depends who you get over chat or in store. In your case, you can say it was your first ever purchase and you never had a chance to try on before ordering due to COVID and store availability. I bought a sweater recently that came in too big because I ordered the larger size based on reviews. I spoke to their online chat and let them know this, and they offered a gift card in the amount (with a return), but also tried in store and they let me do a full refund. It's hit or miss and if you don't do it often, I think they'll let it slide.
Jul 1, 2020
4 posts
This looks like a really good deal! Size 30 left...just perfect lol
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2013
1386 posts
390 upvotes
GTA
I really wish they would stop putting that horizontal line on the leg pant about mid-way down the pant. I find it makes the pant too casual for some occasions. Would be nice if they had one option without that seam.
Jul 1, 2020
4 posts
There's the tofino sand/beige color available but there's only one size - 32
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
18612 posts
5437 upvotes
Scarberia
Just got mine delivered today Saturday FedEx!
There's a small lulu tag logo on left front pocket with secret zipper there for keys

Pants are stretchy and feel pretty comfy as the abc pants!
20200718_102747.jpg
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
[OP]
Feb 4, 2020
72 posts
115 upvotes
They now have Tofino Sand available for $49! A few good sizes left. Just got myself another pair :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1165 posts
576 upvotes
How much commission can I get if I sell these pants to my friends?
Feb 10, 2018
66 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
adizac wrote: They now have Tofino Sand available for $49! A few good sizes left. Just got myself another pair :facepalm:
Thank you! I was hesitant to buy the silver spoon colour and gave up checking the website for new colours. Just ordered a pair - there is still size 32, 34, 36 in Tofino Sand.
Feb 10, 2018
66 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
chengsterr wrote: Anyone know if it would 'break' the pants if I take 4 inches off the length? They do free hemming in store?
Apparently after washing these pants they tend to shrink a couple inches, as I was told by another user. Not sure if this is true, but I would wash it first before getting it hemmed. If anyone experienced this..do share!
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
18612 posts
5437 upvotes
Scarberia
Forget hemming.. I just fold the pant legs in! These are skinny at the bottoms
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 2, 2009
449 posts
170 upvotes
Ordered 1 of each colour for store pickup

I usually wear 32 length, hoping my local store does hemming but also interested in finding out if in fact they do shrink after washing
Jun 4, 2011
515 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: Just got mine delivered today Saturday FedEx!
There's a small lulu tag logo on left front pocket with secret zipper there for keys

Pants are stretchy and feel pretty comfy as the abc pants!
20200718_102747.jpg
Those are commission plants not canvas commission pants, so they should be just as stretchy as ABC pants.
Mar 26, 2009
371 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
gsr519 wrote: Ordered 1 of each colour for store pickup

I usually wear 32 length, hoping my local store does hemming but also interested in finding out if in fact they do shrink after washing
Regardless, you should always wash your pants prior to hemming for this reason...
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1731 posts
459 upvotes
Montreal
Too bad, missed this deal, pretty much all size gone except 30
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2483 upvotes
pbeutch wrote: Only 58% cotton, have fun sweating!
It's supposed to moisture wick. I bought 3 pairs for the bf as I'm a big fan of lulu. Face With Tears Of Joy
Oct 2, 2009
449 posts
170 upvotes
dma87 wrote: Regardless, you should always wash your pants prior to hemming for this reason...
Will they hem them after u take them out of the store?
Jan 19, 2007
691 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
gsr519 wrote:
Will they hem them after u take them out of the store?
If I'm not mistaken, Lulu will hem anything that is lulu branded no matter where or when you get it from.
Nov 8, 2008
773 posts
940 upvotes
FYI, "normal" Lululemon policy is that they will hem any pants unworn or worn (in reasonable condition I assume) without needing to produce the receipt.

My local store (Coquitlam Centre) has a modified policy during COVID-19 - only articles with tags still on will be accepted. No need for receipt, and doesn't matter where you got them from.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)