• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2022 1:48 pm
[OP]
Sep 16, 2013
207 posts
460 upvotes
Calgary

[Lululemon] *HUGE YMMV* 25% off Lululemon discount code - Check Your Email

First off, I'm sure this is HIGHLY YMMV, but might be worth double checking your email to see.

25% off a single purchase of up to 15 lululemon items. Expires 11:59pm Jan 25th.

EDIT - The code is linked to your Lulu account and is non-transferable so there is no point asking for someone to share their code. The point of this post was to let others know about it so they can see if they got it too.

Full Terms:
*Note: use the above discount to shop for yourself, friends and family. Discount is single use and non-transferrable (discount will expire after single use). It cannot be combined with any other additional discounts or offers.

*Discount valid only in the United States and Canada, online only at www.lululemon.com or via Virtual Shopping Appointments, and in-store. Expires January 25 at 11:59pm local time. Product subject to availability. To shop online click the link above and you’ll be prompted to sign into your account and a promo code with be automatically applied at checkout. To shop in-store bring this email to a lululemon store and present it to our educators. Discount valid on one purchase of up to 15 lululemon items. Product may not be resold. Discount does not apply to gift cards or e-gift cards, co-branded product (except for lululemon x Saje Reset and Recovery Kits), lululemon product sold through third parties, MIRROR products or services, or purchase of certain other products at lululemon's discretion. Discount cannot be combined with any other promotion, offers, and discounts. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Return and Exchange Policy applies. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Last edited by GuchSingh on Jan 21st, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
46 replies
Sep 21, 2015
37 posts
20 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Cool! I just checked and got the email too!
Mar 11, 2018
105 posts
158 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
My wife received one that expired last weekend. We were able to use it on "We made too much" items so this one may work too.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8810 posts
3560 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't get one, I wonder what the req. was? I ordered a lot during Boxing Day and BF.
Dec 17, 2013
350 posts
599 upvotes
British Columbia
Oh sweet I got this. Will browse tonight if I don't see anything I want I'll post.
May 14, 2009
607 posts
4 upvotes
I recently received email and made purchase online. There was no code required. Items were automatically discounted in my cart.
Nov 14, 2011
197 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Did they say what the deal was for???? This is infuriating after spending $10K+ last year to not get one as a loyal customer
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7026 posts
6020 upvotes
Ottawa
"and a promo code with be automatically applied at checkout."

No need to beg for codes, friends. It looks like it's tied to specific e-mails/account based on what OP shared with us.
With Fido Mobile!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3184 posts
4559 upvotes
Calgary
Auditore212 wrote: No need to beg for codes, friends. It looks like it's tied to specific e-mails/account based on what OP shared with us.
Much to the chagrin of the code beggars.
Mar 6, 2020
10 posts
21 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up to check emails OP!

For those who got the email, could you please let us know if you shopped at lululemon in the last year? I’m interested to know who they target with these!
[OP]
Sep 16, 2013
207 posts
460 upvotes
Calgary
SonyCanWoes wrote: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EDIT THE OP WITH SOME BOLDING AND LARGER FONT TO POINT THIS OUT BEFORE WE ARE ALL DROWNED BY BEGGING POSTS!!!!!!!

JK

Nobody will care, OP has unleashed the horde...mindless lululemon code begging zombies.
Good call....Post updated :)
Nov 11, 2021
22 posts
11 upvotes
Aw man, no email in my inbox yet and nothing when I try checking out signed in on my Lululemon account either. I'm hoping that they are sending the discounts out in batches and there's just a delay Crying Face
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3184 posts
4559 upvotes
Calgary
Deals241 wrote: Thanks for the heads up to check emails OP!

For those who got the email, could you please let us know if you shopped at lululemon in the last year? I’m interested to know who they target with these!
It’s probable that Lululemon targeted shoppers that haven’t purchased or purchased much. People like me that drop thousands each year won’t get anything.
Feb 18, 2012
871 posts
517 upvotes
Victoria
Just used the first one surprised i got this one too.
May 28, 2012
11694 posts
4235 upvotes
Saskatoon
ZipSpeed wrote: It’s probable that Lululemon targeted shoppers that haven’t purchased or purchased much. People like me that drop thousands each year won’t get anything.
Must be random. I've shopped lulu online twice and my daughter spends thousands...neither of us got the code offer.
Feb 9, 2013
12 posts
1 upvote
Perhaps the code is sent to those who’ve completed the surveys they after they’ve made a purchase?
Oct 6, 2020
266 posts
370 upvotes
Deals241 wrote: Thanks for the heads up to check emails OP!

Got the email. I placed around 4-6 orders last year (probably around 3k worth of stuff) with the most recent order placed on Black Friday.

Never completed a survey.

This seems to be random
Last edited by HotDeals20 on Jan 21st, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)