Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lululemon

*HUGE YMMV* 25% off Lululemon discount code - Check Your Email

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2022 1:48 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5778 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Damn, I placed around 40 orders in the last year and no coupon.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1234 posts
1240 upvotes
I got the email. Spent about $400 for BF online and bought 1 hoodie at full price in the fall in store. Time to load up on ABC pants that aren't ugly colours.
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
Mars2012 wrote: Must be random. I've shopped lulu online twice and my daughter spends thousands...neither of us got the code offer.
me either :(
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1883 posts
4597 upvotes
FHill
Received their “ A 25%-off thank-you, from us” email… only placed 3 online WMTM December orders (each less than $100)… online chat with their customer service twice with order issues… regularly receive their marketing emails (almost weekly)
Last edited by Omakase on Jan 21st, 2022 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 4, 2018
112 posts
106 upvotes
shopped only 3 times last year no code for me. Oh well
Dec 29, 2020
33 posts
60 upvotes
GTA
Nothing for me. :( I often forget to login before buying. A few weeks ago I asked their CS if I could retroactively add orders back to my account. They said no, even though I always use the same email…
Jul 19, 2008
195 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the heads up OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4626 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
Wife fwded me her lulu discount email. I created a new account and it worked. It's tied to that email.. Not to your account..

But. If I goto try and buy something again with the email link. No dice.

Though she had stuff in her cart at that discount. There's a small window in which the email can be shared and two people can buy.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
2315 posts
578 upvotes
Vancouver
Oh man, just noticed I got this earlier this month but it expired on the 16th. :/
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
They have been sending out these coupon to a select number of emails at a time each week. It's been going on since the first week of January. This may suck for some as the we made too much selection peaked after boxing week while the people who got the email this week have gotten the bottom end of the inventory. If you get one next week you'll likely be left with crumbs.

Unfortunately not everyone will get a sale invite but from what I was told these selection is based on your account spending algorithm. People who purchase less or have slowed down their spending within the year gets prioritize while the ones who spends the most are low on the priority list. It's a clever way to stimulate sales. They know the hardcore fan will buy at any cost and giving the casual buyer an incentive may seal the deal.
cursayer wrote: Are people who received it subscribed to their newsletter?
Lush78 wrote: Damn, I placed around 40 orders in the last year and no coupon.
MrDisco wrote:
me either :(
bvsels wrote: shopped only 3 times last year no code for me. Oh well
lentilbeans wrote: Nothing for me. :( I often forget to login before buying. A few weeks ago I asked their CS if I could retroactively add orders back to my account. They said no, even though I always use the same email…
[solicitation removed]
Feb 9, 2021
113 posts
102 upvotes
Bluejay3 wrote: Did they say what the deal was for???? This is infuriating after spending $10K+ last year to not get one as a loyal customer
10K? At lululemon??
Mar 18, 2012
103 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
I got the email as well - I made 3 orders last year, all less than $100 each.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
dealdealdealdeal wrote: Kit and Ace has 22% off sitewide right now if you didn’t get the Lulu coupon.

I have three pairs of the Kit and Ace Commute Pants and now I only wear my ABC pants when it’s my last option. Breaths so much better https://www.kitandace.com/ca/en/commute ... 10103.html
Thanks for posting about the Kit and Ace sale!!

Their merino hoodies and other tops for men are great too:

https://www.kitandace.com/ca/en/merino- ... 0017&cgid=

p.s. if anyone uses Ampli, Kit and Ace Offer = Spend $200 & Earn $20 cash back too!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1883 posts
4597 upvotes
FHill
Omakase wrote: Received their “ A 25%-off thank-you, from us” email… only placed 3 online WMTM December orders (each less than $100)… online chat with their customer service twice with order issues… regularly receive their marketing emails (almost weekly)
caroferris1 wrote: I got the email as well - I made 3 orders last year, all less than $100 each.
What did you get… looking for my doppelgänger ….
Feb 12, 2020
406 posts
597 upvotes
The portion of the email (the graphic) that says that they will give a discount can be printed out and used in store by anyone for a 25% discount. Online shopping requires the email link.

So this deal could be shared by someone that shares a screenshot.
But judging by the resentment I sense towards the beggars, I don't think that happens.
Aug 16, 2007
176 posts
71 upvotes
toronto
I am a casual Lululemon shopper (only buy a few items a year) and received the coupon. I feel bad for the super loyal customers who buy tons of Lulu... they never get anything and this is like a slap in the face for them. Would seem more fair if the coupon was sent out to everyone who subscribed to the email list and limited it to 1 item or something.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)