Jul 22, 2007
6510 posts
5961 upvotes
Calgary
Prices look very similar to yesterday.
Dec 25, 2010
110 posts
21 upvotes
ABC Slim Commission Pants are out of stock already. Does anyone know if they restock throughout the sale?
Feb 10, 2011
4 posts
New stock has appeared throughout the day...not sure if sizing has been replenished as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
3818 posts
3909 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Prices look very similar to yesterday.
Yes they are. Typical Lulu sale.

Plus, where the hell are my low rise yoga pants?! (Christmas spirit is not with me this year, sorry folks.) While I concede I don't have hips (I'm a size 0), I'm so not interested in their high rise leggings!
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1432 posts
471 upvotes
GTA
MyNameWasTaken wrote: Final sale kills it for me personally
Sometimes they let you exchange or return stuff that’s finale sale. They are usually nice. Just explain if something doesn’t work for you.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1391 posts
1095 upvotes
Halifax
Do you think these prices are IN STORE as well ? Going in that area tomorrow .....
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2645 posts
962 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Yes prices are same. Sometimes it's even better because it's store manager discrepancies to reduce it further. In terms of style inventory, there might be more choices as some are no longer available on their website but still available at the store.
rdiamond1 wrote: Do you think these prices are IN STORE as well ? Going in that area tomorrow .....
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2336 posts
3153 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: Yes prices are same. Sometimes it's even better because it's store manager discrepancies to reduce it further. In terms of style inventory, there might be more choices as some are no longer available on their website but still available at the store.
I went to the Square One store last night. The only Boxing Day items were on a few racks by the checkout, basically the same clearance racks normally seen in the stores, just more of them. Random styles/colours/prices, so one has to get a little lucky to find something they'd like (I didn't). All the regular items around the store were full price.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6510 posts
5961 upvotes
Calgary
angryaudifanatic wrote: Yes they are. Typical Lulu sale.

Plus, where the hell are my low rise yoga pants?! (Christmas spirit is not with me this year, sorry folks.) While I concede I don't have hips (I'm a size 0), I'm so not interested in their high rise leggings!
I bet you’d look good in them!
Nov 8, 2008
561 posts
664 upvotes
There's stock popping up here and there on their website. Picked up 30" ABC pants just now.
Sep 16, 2016
512 posts
150 upvotes
picked up some stuffs yesterday, don't forget 2% cashback from rakuten
Mar 25, 2012
147 posts
226 upvotes
NB
Went through my small city's mall at lunch and amusingly, there was a significant line outside of Lululemon. They had a bouncer and everything. Just like BD in the olden days. I wonder what the big deal was?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Nice
Looks like they added more sales items than Black Friday
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2645 posts
962 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It's not really final sale. If there is some things like size inconsistency or quality issues they will not hesitate to take it back. Some times you may get a dick head sales rep and sometimes you get one that is super nice and goes above and beyond to help you. If the store gives you problem call customer service as a last resort. They've never failed me.
MyNameWasTaken wrote: Final sale kills it for me personally
[solicitation removed]