[Lululemon] Lululemon Liner Shorts

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2019 12:55 pm
[OP]
Jan 16, 2017
4 posts
5 upvotes

[Lululemon] Lululemon Liner Shorts

A runner friend recommended these shorts and they are super comfy. Priciest shorts I've ever bought but feels awesome when running and helps coz my thighs chafe.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2216 posts
2824 upvotes
Langley, BC
Will these fit under my 80's running shorts?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3699 posts
1240 upvotes
Montreal
steven80 wrote:
May 24th, 2019 4:45 pm
Will these fit under my 80's running shorts?
Probably over them Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1708 posts
842 upvotes
Personally I prefer the Pace Breaker short (with liner) to these but YMMV

Would recommend you try a few before committing
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3699 posts
1240 upvotes
Montreal
I picked up some Saxx shorts at a great price from TLH. They are now my favorite running short.
Mar 9, 2014
752 posts
322 upvotes
Ottawa
GT!! wrote:
May 24th, 2019 7:06 pm
I picked up some Saxx shorts at a great price from TLH. They are now my favorite running short.
I just made the same purchase and I agree. I think they’re better than the lululemon shorts which I used to swear by
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
3585 posts
961 upvotes
Overpriced not to mention ugly.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4190 posts
621 upvotes
Edmonton
I run in Saxx with liner and it’s the only short that fits my legs. No issues at all on trail runs and I am rather picky when it comes to clothing performance. Lulu makes solid stuff but does not fit, there clothing is well suited to smaller legs. Both companies have very good warranty I must say.

I still wear some lulu but think Saxx is better suited for me. They have regular sales as well.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Oct 27, 2016
136 posts
246 upvotes
Just bought a pair from outlet mall in Wpg for $29 last weekend. They are super comfortable. But I would never pay $59 for these.
[OP]
Jan 16, 2017
4 posts
5 upvotes
Will check out Saxx. Never used them before but willing to try.
Oct 23, 2014
155 posts
86 upvotes
Laval, QC
I am not a LuLulemon customer and would never pay these prices for any of their clothes BUT I must give them props for customer service..

My daughter loves the brand and wears their tights. They have a lifetime guarantee on their clothing line. ANY tear or rip at the seams and they will replace them with brand new ones at no charge , no questions asked.
She uses them for figure skating and has replaced at least 2 that i know of . One of them was 3 or 4 years old!! walk in the store with old pair, grab a new pair , go to the cash , scan the new pair , "thank you " and out the door.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2135 posts
545 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Lululemon shorts are the best that money can buy in my opinion. I own 12 of their Pace Breaker shorts and I swear by them. If you're looking for running shorts, their Surge shorts line is design for that. It's all about their technical fabric, design and detailing that some people don't get why they are expensive. Some might fine their prices a turn off but Nike and Adidas charges far more then that for their shorts and I still see parents buying them for their kids with no hesitation. Please ignore the haters here because most of them are just looking for extreme rock bottom bargains so these don't fit the price tag they were expecting. For someone like me who've experience their products, I think the value of their shorts are worth it.
[solicitation removed]