• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 2:49 pm
61 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1723 posts
1477 upvotes
Guelph
The swim shorts look unreal comfortable. Anyone have any experience with them?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5031 posts
1709 upvotes
This is literally just the stuff that's been on WMTM for weeks.
Let's hug it out
Jan 19, 2007
719 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
RCGA wrote: This is literally just the stuff that's been on WMTM for weeks.
This is true but I did notice some items that have been further discounted. There are also new items compared to what was available in WMTM before today
[OP]
Sep 6, 2006
538 posts
1226 upvotes
Toronto
Apparently this is a new sale with new mark downs everyday for five days
Last edited by cool069 on Jul 9th, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 25, 2008
603 posts
513 upvotes
Montreal
LawEightSix wrote: The swim shorts look unreal comfortable. Anyone have any experience with them?
I pretty much only wear their shorts - swim and running, IMHO - most comfortable out there (although, have to admit, quality took a downturn past cpl of years).
Oct 25, 2008
603 posts
513 upvotes
Montreal
:( few things I wanted aren't onsale... Can't bring myself to pay full price ($74) for just a tank top
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6412 upvotes
Thanks OP, Found some pretty decent stuff for the wife and I.

For those who have it, Brim cashback is at 10%.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5031 posts
1709 upvotes
no8t4 wrote: This is true but I did notice some items that have been further discounted. There are also new items compared to what was available in WMTM before today
Sure - maybe a few new items and a few price drops (with hardly any sizing available)

But if you follow the WMTM section, there's almost always ~140 men's items for sale.
Let's hug it out
Jun 27, 2018
103 posts
169 upvotes
For those who have it and use it, Drop cashback is 15% for the duration of the 5 day sale.
Apr 28, 2019
209 posts
170 upvotes
I purchased Lululemon for the first time during their last sale. I read about their fabrics and chose three types to try. All I can say is Nulu fabric feels amazing! Just purchased another pair now and will be returning all the Gymshark clothing I bought from their sale.

Although the sale is final, which I'm fine with, would going in-store allow me to exchange for a different colour?
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1276 posts
1690 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
I probably shouldn't have told my wife about this.
Jan 19, 2007
719 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
RCGA wrote: Sure - maybe a few new items and a few price drops (with hardly any sizing available)

But if you follow the WMTM section, there's almost always ~140 men's items for sale.
I agree with you man. I have been following and watching a few items I've been interested in and some of the were discounted 20% ish compared to prior to the start of this "sale". Also has my size available... for now.. as I haven't pulled the trigger yet. So it's just a roll of the dice on whether what you were interested in got a deeper discount or not. I scrolled through all the items and vast majority like you said is same price as before
Jun 27, 2018
103 posts
169 upvotes
deals1112 wrote: I purchased Lululemon for the first time during their last sale. I read about their fabrics and chose three types to try. All I can say is Nulu fabric feels amazing! Just purchased another pair now and will be returning all the Gymshark clothing I bought from their sale.

Although the sale is final, which I'm fine with, would going in-store allow me to exchange for a different colour?
Depends on the employee, but they've been lenient with me in the past (bought a gift for my girlfriend in the wrong size).
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4508 posts
4922 upvotes
Ever since the likes of Victoria Secret's lingerie quality has gone downhill, Lululemon's equivalents have been causing a major dent on my credit card.

Bye bye money :)
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1723 posts
1477 upvotes
Guelph
Fr0sty wrote: I pretty much only wear their shorts - swim and running, IMHO - most comfortable out there (although, have to admit, quality took a downturn past cpl of years).
Interesting. I think I might give them a try. Thank you!
Mar 26, 2009
377 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
Men's selection has been pretty bad on WMTM, and minimal items were uploaded last night. I'm keeping an eye out for the hubby and hoping they add more...

Heads up...lots of cancellations on orders overnight.
Nov 21, 2016
447 posts
413 upvotes
Toronto
dma87 wrote: Men's selection has been pretty bad on WMTM, and minimal items were uploaded last night. I'm keeping an eye out for the hubby and hoping they add more...

Heads up...lots of cancellations on orders overnight.
Cancellations??? What do you mean?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)